Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,639 times. The last Post () by urie.

• saerdnast
    The data gets saved and written to file the moment you click create. So I actually don't know why this is happening to you.

Unless you are using multiboot and you are turning off your receiver and it might be caching the folder before the change.

The only other scenario I can think off is.
    You are directly adding the playlist via the playlists.txt file but not adding a short provider name at the end of your line #youriptv

When you are creating bouquets, you are adding a new name in settings.

Maybe there is a discrepancy going on the first time you name your provider.

I will try that myself and see if it causes an issue.
    Nope that doesn't seem to be a problem either. All working correctly even changing the name.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I copy the playlist.txt via Total Commander. But I'll test it with #name after the m3uplus.

I'll test it tomorrow or Sunday and report back. If it's still the case, I'll make you a video and send you the download link privately if you agree.

• saerdnast
    You can actually fully test it yourself.

Start a fresh.
    Delete all your existing bouquets via the plugin.

Your json file lives here.

/etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/bmx_playlists.json

Delete the json file.

Setup your playlists.txt file how you would normal. Deleting anything you didn't put in there originally. i.e Name

Reboot your GUI

No we are starting from scratch

You can view the content of your json file in an online json viewer. i.e https://jsonviewer.stack.hu/

Open BMX. Rename your playlist. If that is what you did last time. Or keep it as default.

Check json file - see if name has been updated
    ["playlist_info"]["name"]

Check playlists.txt file has appended the name with #blahblah

Create your bouquets.

Recheck those files to see if name matches.

Check the json file to see if the hidden category numbers have been added. They will just be a list of numbers.
    ["data"]["live_categories_hidden"] etc

Go back into BMX and see if its remembered those settings.

• Hello and thank you very much Kiddac for all your good plugins.I have the same problem as thriller.I have epg with jedimaker but no epg with

BMX.no line xml in bmx like jedi.I have tested with vu+zero and solo2 and the two images blackhole 3.1 and openpli develop 10042024.

• Set the ServiceApp settings to "Original", start the GUI, search for the EPG.

It's worth a try.

I created the bouquets with 4097.

PS: With solo2 and Duo4K with VTI. JediMaker and BMX have full EPG with this setting.

• Hello KiddaC

Again I have a problem, and I hope I am on the right tread this time.

My bouquet maker is not updating the bouquets. I get a blank black box on the screen, and it stays there forever. Cant get rid of it, and nothing works. I have to switch the box of and on again to get rid of it. I tried the versions xxxx.14 and xxxx.16.

I am using dreamtwo with merlin image with merlin skin.

here is the screen shot.

• My plugin specifically looks for the original epg importer.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport

if it doesn't find that plugin it doesn't build epgimporter files.

• At the moment I don't have the answers to why this plugin has suddenly stopped working for various different people.

Because if it works for pontiak who still insists on using the worst image VTI, and if it works for him, it usually works for everyone. :smiling face:

And for dreambox users. You cant use other peoples plugins and gutemine feed virus. So if you are using gutemine, then no other plugins work with that.
    But thats your choice.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!