Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,331 times. The last Post () by urie.

• jos1311

If your line is an xtream codes line. (it has get.php in the url). Then I try and download series using the type=simple.

You can check if you get a response from this url call in a browser.

xtream line example

h t t p://domain.xyz/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

type = simple example
    h t t p://domain.xyz/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=simple&output=ts

Not all providers have that call. But proper xtream lines should.

If your playlist is not xtream line. Then it could end up in vod or even Not Categorised folder.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I've noticed over the couple of days I'm only getting 24 hours epg. If I add &next_days=7 to the epg URL I get about 5 days epg.

Could an option be added to the playlist settings for number of days epg?

Well it could be an option. But as you know dsayers its become an issue that query string.

Some lines fail completely when added. Some respect the &next_days= value.

I am probably asking for trouble if I put it in as an option.

• Reini The majority of people who use iptv use xtream code lines. So they will get epg from their provider when they use this plugin.

EPG data has to be matched to a reference id. Enigma2 uses epg importer to do the matching. It is very difficult to do this with non xtream playlists epgs.
    And its highly unlikely these epgs would follow the standard xmltv format.

JediEPGXtream is a very simple software to allow other types of playlists to be assigned epg data.
    You can use the provided list of epg data to add to your channels. You can add your own epg url sources.
    It really is a simple plugin.

Where as Bouquetmakerxtream that allows multiple types of playlists to be added is not a simple program.
    Adding EPGs for non xtream providers is not really worth my hassle when I already wrote a plugin to do just that.

• I've noticed over the couple of days I'm only getting 24 hours epg. If I add &next_days=7 to the epg URL I get about 5 days epg.

Could an option be added to the playlist settings for number of days epg?

I have been having the same issue, do you add that to the alternative EPG setting? and what format did you use please?

• I also added 7 days of EPG to the provider's "playlists.txt" and set 7 days for EPGImport. However, I only received EPG for 3 to 4 days.

After consulting the provider, it became clear that EPG is sent for 3 to 4 days.

So ask the provider first.

• I also added 7 days of EPG to the provider's "playlists.txt" and set 7 days for EPGImport. However, I only received EPG for 3 to 4 days.

After consulting the provider, it became clear that EPG is sent for 3 to 4 days.

So ask the provider first.

Yes I use iptveditor and epg varies from different sources and countries and channels even uk and usa 2 to 7 days so a lot dependant on supplier epg

• When I upload any m3u8 file it appears on the playlists but after channels selection to import the channels it hangs my receiver, it shows building bouquets, and thats all. It just freezes my enigma receiver.

If I add any list by url I dont have any problems, it works just fine.

Is there any trick or am I doing something wrong?

Edited once, last by a.senna ().

• When I upload any m3u8 file it appears on the playlists but after channels selection to import the channels it hangs my receiver, it shows building bouquets, and thats all. It just freezes my enigma receiver.

try testing you m3u8 with *NEW* IPTV Stream Checker V.3.05 Deluxe Edition by KiddaC

try testing you m3u8 with *NEW* IPTV Stream Checker V.3.05 Deluxe Edition by KiddaC

I did try the program, but it cannot check a file like that.

The m3u8 file i have is like this "Asia..m3u8" I can read it and it plays well on android devices, but not on enigma. I think bouquet maker xtream cannot read that kind of file, because its not an http link. Lets put it this way xtream bouquet can read the file but when is building the bouquets it fails to create them.

Any ideas?

#1.jpg

It shows all the channels inside but after I press the green button to build bouquets it freezes on the next screen below

#3.jpg

Just freezes the enigma on this 5 screen and I need to cut the power off.

Edited 8 times, last by a.senna ().

• a.senna I doubt that file is a secret or has restricted user limit.

So why don't you share the url of the file you are struggling with.

And if it isn't a public file, drop me a private message with the url.

• For people mentioning the epg limit. This never used to be an issue.

There was a query string you could put on the xmltv.php call &next_days=7

Due to a mish mash of shitty xtream codes APIs now knocking about again. Adding this query string in for some providers resulted in it bringing back no data at all.

So the query string was removed from my plugins in Nov 2023. Now depending on your provider without this query string it will default to 2,4 or 7.

In the file

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BouquetMakerXtream/processfiles.py

you will find this line around line 199

xmltv_api = "%s/xmltv.php?username=%s&password=%s" % (host, username, password)

You can change that line adding the query string back in, to see if your provider has it.

xmltv_api = "%s/xmltv.php?username=%s&password=%s&next_days=7" % (host, username, password)

I was in conversation with dsayers about this option. I might put it in as a user option in my plugins. That can be turned on. i.e off, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

• Your links are all broken in the above post.

But to answer some of your questions. Bouquetmakerxtream is a converter. You do not (and should not) convert a m3u playlist into bouquet code that is what my plugin will do.
    The format in the left column of your last screen shot is the format BMX requires.

So just save that .m3u8 file to some where on your box and point BMX to it. Then run my plugin

• fantastic! works great!

after doing the amendments, i rebooted the box

also had to remove the bouquets and re do which was fine

then went into EPG-Importer and re downloaded and loads more downloaded!

thanks! :)

• As you know I use iptveditor but I also know that epg days can vary from different sources or even different channels

• Your links are all broken in the above post.

But to answer some of your questions. Bouquetmakerxtream is a converter. You do not (and should not) convert a m3u playlist into bouquet code that is what my plugin will do.
    The format in the left column of your last screen shot is the format BMX requires.

So just save that .m3u8 file to some where on your box and point BMX to it. Then run my plugin

Thanks KiddaC for your answer, I have your plugin. The problem is that my m3u list is not a web link... crying face

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!