Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 288 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 91,891 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hi Guys,

Do we still have to instal this BMX first time via Feeds for openPli 8.3 ? (cos its not in the Feeds)

or can we use the version from Post #1.....does it contain all the needed dependencies?

Thanks goes out to ALL Dev's and those invoved, for your hard work.

AJP

• Thank you KiiddaC for another wonderful plugin, however i have a small issue with it which is probably discussed before so i hope you are patient with me. I installed the plugin and used the DVB(1) stream type i created the bouquets without any problem , i downloaded the picons and EPG work great, however i noticed that some of my playlist group ( not all of them) when i play the channels with in those groups the videos keep lagging and breaking up all the time almost impossible to watch , but if i use any other stream type in the setting like (IPTV 4097) it works without any problems but unfortunately all my Picons disappear. even when i downloaded them again but they don't reappear. I have a Vuuno 4K with a openpli 9 on it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Code
    Hello everyone,
    I need your help with the bouquet maker.
    When I want to create the playlist, the program downloads the live streams and VODs and processes them too. It only causes problems with the series. The prog loads them and wants to process them. The program stops and I have to restart my box.
    Is there a solution for this?

My image: NN2 OE2.5 with Dreambox DM900

greeting
    Code
  • Thank you KiiddaC for another wonderful plugin, however i have a small issue with it which is probably discussed before so i hope you are patient with me. I installed the plugin and used the DVB(1) stream type i created the bouquets without any problem , i downloaded the picons and EPG work great, however i noticed that some of my playlist group ( not all of them) when i play the channels with in those groups the videos keep lagging and breaking up all the time almost impossible to watch , but if i use any other stream type in the setting like (IPTV 4097) it works without any problems but unfortunately all my Picons disappear. even when i downloaded them again but they don't reappear. I have a Vuuno 4K with a openpli 9 on it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

normally you would use dvb(1) for live streams only if trying to record but most now just use 4097 for live, and as for VOD and series those are actually video files not live streams.

as for picon make sure you only have one path selected and if possible better to have them saved to mounted external device i,e, media/hdd/picon or media/usb/picon folder.

• Code
    Hello everyone,
    I need your help with the bouquet maker.
    When I want to create the playlist, the program downloads the live streams and VODs and processes them too. It only causes problems with the series. The prog loads them and wants to process them. The program stops and I have to restart my box.
    Is there a solution for this?

My image: NN2 OE2.5 with Dreambox DM900

greeting
    Code

Try only selecting a few of your prefered series not all .

• First i have to say it's an excellent job therefore big thanks, but i have the following issue since the update from BMX : My IPTV EPG works in Xtreamity, and downloads stuff in EPG Importer, but doesn't appear in BMX, with image OATV 7.4 what can i do now?

Edited 2 times, last by super100 ().

• First i have to say it's an excellent job therefore big thanks, but i have the following issue since the update from BMX : My IPTV EPG works in Xtreamity, and downloads stuff in EPG Importer, but doesn't appear in BMX, with image OATV 7.4 what can i do now?

Problem solved as follow, i have uninstalled BMX and after that i installed it again and create my bouquets and after this my epg is working very well btw i did not use epg import again.

• Hello Kiddac, thanks again for your excellent work with these wonderful plugins.

Just want to inform you that the version 4.40 crashes in my system as soon as I click on my IPTV server to open the window where I see "Live TV, VOD, Series" window. I returned to version 3.39 which is working flawlessly.

My system is dreambox TWO, with Merlin experimental image, latest version. Here is the green screen that I get every time. It says that there is a problem with "zap selector", but the zap selector is working fine.

• fault123 wrong thread. This is BMX not xstreamity.

4.40-20240309 - had a skin error

4.40-20240310 - fixed it (see latest release at the top of xstreamity thread.)

gabir - I dont understand what you are reporting? "but the latest version does not create folder delete bouquet"
    ** edit - i know what you mean now - Just noticed that issue **

Yetibonkers - Cool name. Series has always been a problem. If you do not limit the series or selectively show what you want rather than all, then yes it can be very slow.
    And depending on the speed of your box and how massive your series list is, it can be very very slow. if you wait long enough it will actuallly work. Select the series you want rather than all. I plan to revert this back how to jedi used to work. Because I don't like how slow series is in BMX.

AJP007 you only need to install from feeds its if a fresh flash. If BMX isn't in feeds, try xstreamity from feeds. It uses the same dependancies.

shalinag - personally I don't recommend stream type 1. Use 4097 at the very least or install service app and use 5002.

As for picons. Are you using SNP picons or SRP picons. Use SNP if your box allows it as this is based on name and not the service ref. Otherwise if you are forced to use SRP I would delete all your picons. Reboot your box. Then download again.

I think there is a little bug in BMX since I put the next_days back in last release. I don't 100% know what is causing the error. But I will do a release in a short while to catch the error so it shouldn't cause a crash.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• BouquetMakerXtream (BMX) - v1.15-20240331

New files on post 1

When trying to save some memory footprint in the last release. I was accidently overriding some data.

So this was probably the cause of any epg next_days crashes and items not appearing in the playlist menu

Should all now be fixed.

Masta2002  gabir

• BouquetMakerXtream (BMX) - v1.16-20240401

New files on post 1

Series bouquet creation is now as fast as live and vod. (obviously the more series you hide - the quicker it will be)
    I have achieved this by converting the list data to dictionaries and pre-processing them before I do the bulk of the bouquet building.
    I have even deleted the limits in settings as I am that confident it is now fast enough.

Also removed the duplicate series name prefix that some providers add in.

Enjoy.

• How to install service app on dreambox? I have really tried with commands in telnet But its not working. I use dreambox 900 with gp4.2 image.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!