Help Correctly Aligning My 1.2M Channel Master Dish and moteck H-H180 motor

There are 244 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,447 times. The last Post () by supwiddiss.

• I would suggest that the Administrators take into consideration of removing this member.

In some 300+ messages assisting him to correctly get his dish properly setup including some very detailed graphics and step-by-step instructions.

And using a very understandable reason of him having autism.

He was very very difficult to get to the point where he could get signal from the very first satellite.

I had suggested that he bring his v-box outside to move the dish in small increments.

Or to get a 12 volt battery. At that point he became very defiant and rude.

At a point he replied that he was fooling me the entire procedure.

And then his rude replies were suddenly very intelligent sounding.

Not as in his previous conversations.

I actually felt sorry for the guy.

And more than willing to assist.

He has been banned from several forums because of his apparent pranking and repeated and supposed needing in depth explanations of previous responses to questions of the post topic.

Administrators. If I have a good standing here. Please remove this member as his posts should be assumed as spam.

If you look at the picture. My request was on the left for dish mount markings.
    And his results were on the right.
    Over and over, people.
    It never ended. Yet my patience persisted. Considering his repeated expression of being autistic.

Please do us all a favor and eject him.

Disgusting.jpg

• oktus

Closed the thread.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!