Iptv

There are 112 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,766 times. The last Post () by smoky.

• Toysoft, I have not yet updated my image. I was just going to do this now via dreamup but when I tried to flash the image, a box with a notice ..calculating checksum appeared and could not continue. I will be trying with japhar flasher.

The current openpli image though limited with addons is very fast to respond to my remote. A few years ago,I tried to install open atv but that caused delays. Software was too much for the DM8000. This openpli is really great and want to discover more of it.

Regarding the SSL patch for the Japhar image to work on my original box, if I decide to go back to another image like newenigma2, will I be able to upload it due to the new SSL patch?

Thanks.

• Yes, sure, you can go back anytime to any other image.

The DM8000HD OpenPLi is for Japhar, but you can apply the original SSL and then replace the bcm driver with the file included, and the image will work on your original DM8000HD box.

As for every image, you can change to another one, same for NewNigma2, and openpli, or openatv, you can just change when you want.

TS

• Thanks Toysoft....

I updated the image and is up and running. Webif is Ok now...

I really like this image....

Re plugins, I am not seeing any changes though I changed bcm file.... maybe I am missing something here....

Is there any direct feed for an oscam version that supports streaming?

Re plugins should I use the ones listed after pressing the green button or from the Japhar addons manager?

Thanks!

• The actual image (and built-in softcams) support streaming relay, and Dash encrypted,

TS

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Did not know that... and my server was not good but managed to test the stream relay. Co

Had to change oscam config file to open Polish canal + channels....

In another thread I asked about e2iplayer but Panda informed me that due to python version e2iplayer is not supported on this image. Is there a similar plugin in the feed?

Thanks

• Hi Toysoft... I assume this downloads the same dependencies listed in the plugins by pressing the green button.... correct ?

The version to workon this image is from blindspot as Panda informed in another thread... e2iplayer discussion .

I manged to install it and decided to do an update from e2iplayer panel and I had zadmario's installed. Youtube and player were working fine but no movies were streaming so I deleted the iptv folder in extensions folder and tried to install all from scratch. The ipk file from blindspot could not install even though I deleted all as refused to install as the version was still on image. So I just copied the iptv folder again to extensions....

However, now when I goto plugins I cannot see e2iplayer icon and getting error no module named 'requests'....

I added you in a conversation with Panda....

• Toysoft, this image is great.

Newenigma2 was Ok but this image can handle iptv better.

Today I tried a test line with iptv and worked fine . But for me there is no better picture than satellite reception.

Streamrelay works perfect as well and this image can even handle my configuration of fixed and rotating dish much faster.

Thanks for all your support and this great forum!

• I have just added an iptv list for testing...

On my pc very little interruptions using VLC player but through image it freezes after few seconds and have to change channel.

Is there a setting to fix this?

Thanks

• Generally this is a problem of the IPTV provider/server, on VLC on PC, it should work perfectly.

TS

• Some iptv streams were in hevc format... I could just get the audio but not the picture... Any fix to this?

Thanks.

HEVC=H265 = UHD = DM9x0/DreamOne/DreamTwo...

H264=HD = DM8000HD, DM800HD, DM800HDse, DM500HD, etc.

The DM8000 is NOT H265/HEVC/UHD, so you will never get a picture for that codec.

H265 is supported on UHD boxes (and DM52xHD, but low level only).

TS

• Just made an online update of the image...

Last time happened to me as well. Good to have saved my oscam bin and config. I think I got these from my previous newenigma2 oscam files and kept using them.

Just to let you know.. maybe it is something wrong from my side only....

With the oscambin and config oscam files on the feed sreamrelay channels are not clearing for me .

Polish channels like Canal+ Premium, and some other Canal + channels to clear them I had to change the config oscam file only.

Its all clearing now but had to change the bin file to clear streamlay channels and the config file to open C+ Polish channels.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!