Iptv

There are 112 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,822 times. The last Post () by smoky.

• I have the newenigma2 image on my box for many years. Very good but this image has no more updates. Recently I have got a list of iptv channels and the attachment below shows what happened. I could not switch to another channel as the software seemed stalled. After 5 minutes or so I could change the channel... While streaming the icons in the attachment remain displayed for 5 minutes or so....

Is this a software issue? Maybe I have to update image to a recent one? I did not know of the list of recent images for this box.

• .You didn't write which dreambox you have. Install again the latest dreambox image that suits you for your dreambox and try again. I think it's better for you to install another image for your dreambox.

• .Type in google for your dreambox 8000hd image and it will show you which image you have for your dreambox 8000hd. You also have an open 7.4 image, Open Pli image, Merlin image here, but I would not like to give you a suggestion so that it would not be my mistake. I do not have yours dreambox 8000hd so I can't give you perfect advice because you have an older version of dreambox.

• I added via telnet....by this command...of course part of it....

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh then you continue with url and user and pass...

Then with the channel list you get the bouquet with iptv..

• Is this image compatible with my original box?

DM8000HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20230617 GSt 1.20.5

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm8000_20230617_Japhar and A8P-A2P-Original images

Thanks

Edited 2 times, last by smoky ().

• You can use the Japhar version ONLY if you replace the SSL and driver with the ones provided for this,

Below you have archive with Japhar and Original image. Choose the correct one. You can then update online to get latest from february.

TS

DM8000HD : OpenPLi 8.xStar 20230617 GSt 1.20.5

openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm8000_20230617_Japhar and A8P-A2P-Original images

OpenPLi Release by OpenPLi Team, June 17th, 2023

- Python 3.9.9

- GStreamer 1.20.5

- FFMpeg 5.1.2 and Exteplayer3, ServiceApp (Dash Support)

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- Both images, for Japhar Sim and for A8P/A2P (Original)

MEGA DM8000HD : https://mega.nz/file/vupQ1ZDY#…mkYkDLWhuCgKZCoQ0Tsi1f8yw

(Naturally flash the image named openpli-enigma2-8xstar-dm8000_20230617_A8P-A2P-Original.nfi)

• Thanks a lot...

Plenty to play with...

Not 100% sure re Japhar version... this can be installed on an original dreambox? How do you change SSL and driver?

Via telnet before installing image?

• You have on the OpenPLi 8.xStar, the original nfi as well, and the Japhar.

If you want to use the Japhar, you will need to replace the sim card... which is not in fact necessary, as you already have the nfi for original box and Sim.

Try it,

TS

• I installed the image open oli 8...

Cannot understand the menu as its in another language...

How can I change the language please?

I cannot connect via telnet....

Thanks

Edited once, last by smoky ().

• I cannot read anything as it is all in another langauge.

While installing I could not see the picture on screen but seen language on display window of my box. I pressed ok on remote and think it proceeded installing with another language... I assume the other language options are deleted now...

Edited once, last by smoky ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!