Iptv

There are 114 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,337 times. The last Post () by toysoft.

• Just to confirm, the japhar addons manager.... some addons are not meant for 8000 HD?

I was looking to install oscam 11392, do I have to search for ARM or mips version? I used to use mips.... Is this similar to 11732 the one that opens other packages?

When I select information and about to check software version, a green screen appears and the dreambox reboots...

It is build in the image, and you can update online, so first do online updates, and then only use external plugins.

TS

• I was searching online and found that for openpli there is a plugin software manager in which I can find oscam icam. However, this is not in the list of system plugins on my image. Which version is suitable for this image?

The image has a lot to plat with and one needs time especially after years on newenigma2.

I am also attaching errors displayed:

Attachment (1) This started to be displayed after the updates...when select info... about. Before the updates it was Ok.

Attachment (2) is something to do with openwebif.

Thanks

• Yes, there is a bug on MediaPlayer, that is giving that error on Plugins, OpenWebif was patched 48h ago (on going modifications of coders of it is the reason), that next time you open will not appear anymore.

The boxinformation is currently being modified by the original openpli, and so the develop version we use is on constant evolution, giving such things. You need to reinstall the image with the laste compile of the past 48 hours, that you need to download from the openpli direct daily link (not mega).

TS

• On rebooting display on dreambox saying ERR01 no ca found...

The image in the list is not meant for my original box?

I cannot connect not even with serial cable using dreamup always showing the same error...

Edited 2 times, last by smoky ().

• On rebooting display on dreambox saying ERR01 no ca found...

The image in the list is not meant for my original box?

I cannot connect not even with serial cable using dreamup always showing the same error...

There is the DM8000HD image for Clone with Japhar on the "daily" link (its indicated Japhar...) and the one for Original (in the forum) A8P/A2P...

Now, you will be forced to do this :

- Get a PC with Rs232 and a cable to restore with DreamUp your box

or

- Get a Japhar Sim to insert instead of the Original, the time to flash back an image with original SSL and put back the Original sim

These are the two solutions you have, on the link you have Original and Clone image for DM8000HD...

TS

• I tried with rs232 (serial cable) and using dreamup but could not access dreambox, the error is still displayed....

Dreambox has to be connected as well with internet correct?

Edited once, last by smoky ().

• I tried also without internet cable but the same error is being displayed,

The original A8P version has webif problem and software manager missing...I thought that this was an update to correct this for my box..

• I tried also without internet cable but the same error is being displayed,

The original A8P version has webif problem and software manager missing...I thought that this was an update to correct this for my box..

You need to connect with JapharFlasher (better as it works with all boxes/sims), connect the RS232 from PC to box, and activate it, and connect the PC to your Router/Modem, and connect box to your Router/Modem as well.

You need to activate the Network and choose an IP for your PC, as it will discover the box with the RS232 and upload the SSL, but then will flash the image with the http/web connection thru the Router/Modem.

TS

JapharFlasher :

• It's the standard Serial cable Female-Femaie, for communication (same cable you would use to log with Putty on the serial/console port).

https://www.reichelt.com/ch/de/d-sub-nullmodem-9-pol-buchse-buchse-3m-ak-143-p3971.html

And the SSL needs to be the one for the DM8000HD box, if you want to recover a DM8000HD box. Every box has it's own SSL, as internal hardware is linked to the software SSL.

TS

• The IP on the left, is assigned by the JapharFlasher/DreamUp to the box via the Rs232 cable, and then it is launching the WebIf on the box that will then be used to flash the file you want with the Flash button,

When the box is recognized, the JapharFlasher/DreamUp is sending it's own SSL for the box, allowing to restore the box to Flash mode.

Until you don't see the name of the box appearing and the Flash button enabled, you have a Rs232 cable connection problem... when you see it, then the WebIf is activated on the IP set by the DreamUp/JapharFlasher... you could even enter that IP address on a Browser, and you will have the Flash page of the box to flash anything you want, like an SSL or a full image.

TS

• I used this cable several times....however, each time I am switching on the box the error message keeps showing...and there is no connection...

Have no clue what to try...

Could the worst scenario have happened to my box?

• I am connecting all as I used to do to flash with a usb to serial cable..so ethernet cable is connected to my laptop as well. Usb to serial to connect to Box.

No I am not using wifi. Its a direct connection. Comport is opening so windows driver should be Ok. As stated above what I am finding strange is that whichever usb port I use on my laptop, its always comport 6.

Thanks for all your help anyway.

Edited once, last by smoky ().

• I don't know what operating system you have on your computer, but when you put the cable on the dreambox 8000hd, look in the system installation on the computer, which port was assigned to it when connecting. It probably gets another usb port, if it doesn't get anything except usb port 6, you probably need new drivers for usb ports

• I am connecting all as I used to do to flash with a usb to serial cable..so ethernet cable is connected to my laptop as well. Usb to serial to connect to Box.

No I am not using wifi. Its a direct connection. Comport is opening so windows driver should be Ok. As stated above what I am finding strange is that whichever usb port I use on my laptop, its always comport 6.

Thanks for all your help anyway.

You must connect the RJ45 cable (or via Wifi) from your Laptop to your Modem/Router and NOT to the Dreambox... the Dreambox needs to be connected to your Router/Modem with RJ45.

If you connect the Dreambox directly to your computer, you would need a RJ45 RED cable (flat) and setup fixed IPs, etc... much much more reliable to just use your modem/router.

No, loading a wrong image on your DM8000HD will NEVER damage your Dreambox, as you can just reflash with DreamUp/JapharFlasher or swapping the sim with the Japhar, it will boot and you can change back the loader to the original Dreambox SSL 84... so don't worry. One way or another you can fix it, it's NOT lost.

TS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!