adding user to oscam.user

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,315 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• add to oscam.user

[account]
    user = clientbox
    pwd = password
    group = 1
    uniq = 1
    au = 0
    keepalive = 1

newcamd.list - in client box

CWS = 192.168.x.x 10001 clientbox password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

Would this be the right config to share with a localbox? and would this share any c/nlines in mgcamd from the box that is acting as a server?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

C lines in cccamd.list & N or CWS lines in newcamd.list

If you are using newcamd protocol you need to add mgclient = 1 line like below.

Code
    [newcamd]
    port  = 10001@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    [COLOR='#FF0000']mgclient = 1[/COLOR]
    keepalive = 1

and would this share any c/nlines in mgcamd from the box that is acting as a server

It will share with mgcamd anything you are allowed to reshare.

• im using oscam/mgcamd in both boxes currently unless there is a better way?

Its just till I get a linux server setup anyway

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• anyone able to shed some light on this?

BpGgW.jpg

• add Master G settings to your Oscam.conf file

then share using mgcamd line

CWS = 192.168.x.x 10001 clientbox password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

works fine for me! Using Oscam and MgCamd!

may have to edit settings in your mg_cfg file also!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!