raspberry pi comming tomorrow

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,055 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Please do.....many have hinted or suggested about doing it but no-one has a confirmed server set-up!

Step by Step instructions if successful would be even better and will get you LIKED and THANKED even more! :)

Good Luck, Let us know how you get on and if you need a hand i'm sure a few interested people will be on hand to help!

Have Fun!

:mrgmx:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Of course I have been watching this as a possibility - considering I have run a server from a very low spec netbook, I would imagine that so long as it can run the software then there will be no problems. I want one!, although I won't ask my mrs for one as a xmas present when the time comes, because she will probably get me the one that you serve with custard!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Ive read that Oscam working fine but CCcam is a non runner as theres no cccam versions been ported for the RPi processor.
    Ive got one myself but until a CCcam becomes available Im developing other projects.

Just out of intrest when did you order it and was it with RS or Farnells.

• Just managed to get one off fleabay for £41 quid plus £3 delivery - bid on the off-chance at the end of an auction and won! - not sure if I even wanted it, but I got it now...:baffle:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I think ill be reusing existing code last time I programmed a PIC Chip myself was to make a heart rate monitor for an assignment at uni, and I still don't understand 'compliments' of numbers.

There are loads of things you can do with it

Code
    http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i got the psu today after ordering the wrong one off ebay DOH and had it boot up on my tv :) i have friends round this weekend but i will start monday
    i must say iam impressed with it but time will tell

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!