Help needed setting up alien2 twin tuner

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,944 times. The last Post () by dak@uk.

• Hi I need help to add my N line to spark on alien2 twin tuner, I’ve tried loads of tuts but still getting nowhere? I need to start from the beginning. I’ve done a reset firmware with spark rescue but after I did recovery receiver is now stuck with "boot" on led? So I need to sort out this first. Then I think I need to update receiver from spark menu. Then ??? HELP, I had a clone dm500 before this box so was easy to paste n line to cccam cfg and ftp to var/ect. But im lost with this receiver, don’t understand oscam, mgcam or if I need keys etc.
    I hope someone can help I’ve spent 2 days so far and seemed to be getting nowhere. A step by step guide would be a great help to me and im sure a lot of other people.
    UK 28.2

• I've sorted the boot problem i was flashing with wrong rescue image ive now used right rescue image and now bak to factory setting..

Hi I need help to add my N line to spark on alien2 twin tuner, I’ve tried loads of tuts but still getting nowhere? I need to start from the beginning. I’ve done a reset firmware with spark rescue but after I did recovery receiver is now stuck with "boot" on led? So I need to sort out this first. Then I think I need to update receiver from spark menu. Then ??? HELP, I had a clone dm500 before this box so was easy to paste n line to cccam cfg and ftp to var/ect. But im lost with this receiver, don’t understand oscam, mgcam or if I need keys etc.
    I hope someone can help I’ve spent 2 days so far and seemed to be getting nowhere. A step by step guide would be a great help to me and im sure a lot of other people.
    UK 28.2

• I did mine via Oscam and used filezilla to ftp the changes to the box. You need to activate the plugin for it to work and also mgcam for some reason. Was up and running in 10 mins so it isn't too difficult.

• it would help if someone in the know did a little write up so others like myself who are a little puzzled would know where to start!..
    this box is really confusing.. my dreamboxes are a walk in the park compared to these.

• Ok, cheers dak@uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I followed your step but it didn't work for me, I think u have missed out something I can't figure out what at the moment but I'll let you know when I get it sorted

• Läuft auf diesem Receiver cccamd

benutzen Sie bitte Englisch Sprache allen Nutzern zugute kommt
    Die Regeln verlangen Sie eine Einführung

Verwendung von Google übersetzen

Englisk Only Please ¬
    :english only1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!