Amiko Alien 2 stuck on boot

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,770 times. The last Post () by h2014.

• I see you have two of those boxes. if you had them both from the same place i suggest you downgrade the firmware on the working one back to 1.2.58e if i was you.

Nano

• Hello, i tried to instal e2 image and it stuck on boot.

I can goto spark but when i go to soark menu to update, there is no 1.2.51 e2 update. Can anyone help?

Thanks

• Hello, introduction done.

I have tried hdmu image pkteam too and have always the same problem.

I have installed e2 image in other receivers, and my problem its ony that in online sark update i dont have the 1.2.51 boot upgrade.

It gos from 1.2.50 to 1.2.52.

This my problem.

Thanks

• Hmm strange
    When i go to spark upgrade software and i scroll down then i see spark_1.2.51 E2 Boot Upgrade EU.
    So it is strange that you can not see that.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Yup i think will send it to seller to exchange. I've already have try everything, dunno what to do now.
    But anyway thanks for reply :)

Regards

If you have bricked any box yourself by putting in certain software that did not come with the box in the 1st place, then i
    don't think this is the fault of any seller.

You are after all trying to introduce something to the box that wasn't on it when you bought it, so any installing of software
    is entirely at your own risk & that goes for any box.

By the way, i am not a seller either.

• I think not that there is a way to restore completly to factory with no e2.
    Look here : Amiko Alien 2
    And have you contact your reseller for this problem
    Have you tryed the latest hdmu or a older one.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Please be VERY careful when trying the above because the information is slightly wrong, this problem only tends to occur when you have tried loading or booting to E2 without the correct u-boot update and there is only one version of Spark that also includes a u-boot update, so try the above by all means but you MUST make sure you go for Spark 1.2.52 E2 Update, if you don't you will have problems with E2 and booting methods.

I personally would advise our own customers to please never try this yourselves unless you are 100% sure you know what you are doing, we'd much rather you contact us and let us do the job for you. If you purchased elsewhere then best to check with your supplier as their terms maybe different.

Amiko alien 2 morto aqui no Brasil,menos de 24 horas de teste,ferrou,fica parado no
    relógio,não aceita o putty,já fiz de tudo,de uma luz pois já, vejo muita conversa sobre o mesmo,pra mim e inviável mandar para outro pais

Here Amiko Alien 2 Dead not Brazil, Less than 24 Hours test, screwed, there IS Stopped Clock, NOT AGREE putty,'ve done everything from POIs Have A light,
    I see lot of talk about the SAME, TO ME paragraph and send another country unviable

• I would do neither and contact your supplier to cure this problem for you however if you do have a go yourself then you MUST make sure once you get Spark to boot that you do an online update to Spark 1.2.51 E2 as this is the ONLY Spark update which contains a U-boot update which if you don't do you run the risk of never being able to boot to E2 again. AGAIN WE ASK THAT NONE OF OUR OWN CUSTOMERS EVER TRY THIS simply contact us if you have a problem such as this and we will look at recovering this for you.

Many thanks for your Message, it does help me a lot.

• Jokal please read the rules, paying attention to Rule number 1.

Thanks

Nano

• Hi,
    many thanks for your info, no i have installed 1.2.51 with u-boot update for E2, after i update only the App from a usb-Stick to 1.2.65, how can i start E2 now?
    Should i update U-Boot again?
    Many thanks
    jokal

• User Jokal has now been given a 24 hour ban for refusing to make an introduction as per the forum rules despite being asked several times to do so :amazed:

• Hello Everyone, i also have a amiko alien 2 stuck on boot. im a complete newbie to amiko. BUT im still stuck. i get the error below.

Board: STx7105-PDK [32-bit mode]

U-Boot 1.3.1-g72483220 (Jan 17 2012 - 17:10:49) - stm23_0051 - YW_1.1.003-9-g7248322 overclock

DRAM: 256 MiB
    NAND: Bad block table found at page 262080, version 0x01
    Bad block table found at page 262016, version 0x01
    512 MiB
    SPI: ERROR: Unknown SPI Device detected, devid = 0x1f, 0x46, 0x02
    ERROR: Offset out of range (max=0xffffffff)
    In: serial
    Out: serial
    Err: serial
    Ident ic exist
    Ident ic get stb id
    IdentID : 0c 00 0a 00 00 08 01
    PDK7105>
    PDK7105> stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:1,watchdog:5000 bigphysarea=6000
    PDK7105> set bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 rw ramdisk_size=6144 init=/linuxrc root=/dev/ram0 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:0037:04:15:00
    PDK7105> 8.40.1:255.25 5.0.0:lh:eth0:off
    Unknown command '8.40.1:255.25' - try 'help'
    PDK7105> 000
    Unknown command '000' - try 'help'
    PDK7105>

do i need to download anything before trying putty? not sure what im doing wrong! im not sure what files i need to download and upload to box.

• If its not working i would contact the shop you purchased it from.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!