windows 8

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,212 times. The last Post () by biffo1.

• here what you need
    Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Final Retail (X86/X64) English AIO waqarr
    Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft Windows, an operating system from Microsoft, for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, media center PCs.

System Requirements
    1 GHz or faster processor
    1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit),
    16 GB of available disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit),
    video card with support for DirectX 9 and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
    Windows 8 Professional English Retail AIO (32bit+64bit)
    File: en_windows_8_x64_x86_aio.iso
    CRC-32: 513fa338
    MD4: ebacdf692591a215251bfdfe8eeccd51
    MD5: e0d1c5edc949733a31a086ccbab73af4
    SHA-1: 3f5f7ecd2e6fd1dacff35a0c0ed8382900aa7694
    No key needed while Installing. Default key added and can be changed later after installing.
    Made from Retail TN ISOs.
    Windows 8 PERMANENT Activator For W8 Build 9200
    Install
    1. RUN AS ADMINISTARTOR right click on the .exe – click on Run As Administrator
    2. CLICK ON INSTALL / UNINSTALL WINDOWS 8
    When command Prompt Opens and Askes to PRESS Y / N JUST PRESS Y AND THAT’S
    ALL IT WILL ACTIVATE IT BY ITSELF( IT SHOULD SAY ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL PRESS OK AND OK AGAIN, AND THEN ON COMMAND PROMPT IT WILL SAY THAT IT WILL RESTART – so LET IT
    RESTART BY ITSELF
    3. IT WILL THEN RESTART AND Voila ACTIVATED.
    Works With All Version of Windows 8.
    It also work on RTM VERSION of Windows 8 and with W.Z.T Release.
    UPDATE AS NORMAL

RapidShare

Code
    http://rapidshare.com/files/3966127581/W8PEAIO.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/3743690859/W8PEAIO.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/716711082/W8PEAIO.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1416761432/W8PEAIO.part4.rar

ZippyShare

• I always had patched copies of windows because the price was too high to buy,but at £29.99 it was a steal and its owned,no more checking patches from microsoft that would display this copy is not genuine.

• I honestly would not bother with windows 8 i paid £14.99 for a digital copy and i upgraded from windows 7 home premium,once windows 8 was installed on my i5 with 8 gig of ram laptop it became very slow and also extremely laggy. I have now gone back windows 7 and everything is back to normal my score on windows 7 is 5.9 so its no sloutch

• Andy thats odd, ive been reading quite a bit on windows 7 v 8, and for those i have bothered to read, they all agree that there is a slight improvement in boot times (POST -> Windows loaded), and performance (we are not talking an increase of any relevance, so this should not be a factor to sway anyone).

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• It transpired it was actually the turbo boost management software on my laptop this run`s the i5 cpu correctly or not in my case this caused the lagging issues and not windows 8 itself,personally i just didnt like the look of it so iam still happy with windows 7 but i guess you pays your money you take your choice.

Andy thats odd, ive been reading quite a bit on windows 7 v 8, and for those i have bothered to read, they all agree that there is a slight improvement in boot times (POST -> Windows loaded), and performance (we are not talking an increase of any relevance, so this should not be a factor to sway anyone).

• I have been running windows 8 on my p/c for a couple of weeks it takes some getting used to but it works well and is fast on my i7 pc boot times have improved from win 7 and the interface is a bit strange but for £30 notes good value you can download it from Microsoft to test it out before you buy

• Ahh - Yeah I prefer windows 7, but I installed this for a mate, and with a little bit of playing, I had it setup almost exactly same as windows 7, he uses the integrated gfx of the intel processor on an all in one machine, and the gfx did actually look sharper. The only thing that really tempts me is the 'Windows 8 to Go function'.

Its always same when something is slightly different as well, natural reaction it to want to stay in the comfort (the one we know) Zone.

I installed this to get some normality back -

Code
    [url=http://bgr.com/2012/08/24/windows-8-start-button-free-download/]Here’s how to bring the Start button back to Windows 8 | BGR[/url]

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Yes i looked at that too and i still didnt like it

• I was same with windows 7, didn't do Vista at all, and I always had my start button to 'classic', and I didn't like that when I moved from 3.11 for work groups lol

BpGgW.jpg

• once you get to grips with windows 8 it runs very smooth and faster than win 7 which is what microsoft did promise us , Microsoft is going very much the way of Apple buying apps , they have a lot of ground to make up ,you can also get a free activation code to install windows 8 media center as its not automatically installed, i have also from stardock if anybody wants it called win8sart, which puts the old win 7 start orb and menu on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!