high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,408 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• This is happening to

cccam servers
    oscam servers
    cccam/oscam servers

With either cccam, mgcamd or oscam using dvbapi on client boxes

I have just spoken to a few mates with various setups and all confirm the same
    Looks like some interesting times ahead !

• *** sports news hd living hd really high

***UK chance the Servises
    *** Sports new HD 0F13 ecm Whitelist 7D
    (0963&000000/0000/0F13/7D:0902): found (95 ms) by b***b - *** Sp News HD

*** Sport 1 1078 ecm Whitelist 5F
    its new overnight
    (0963&000000/0000/1078/5F:0EB1): found (79 ms) by b***b - *** Sports 1

i had allready at my Services
    (0963&000000/0000/1203/62:20E4): found (79 ms) by b***b - *** Sports 1
    (0963&000000/0000/1076/5F:F6B7): found (94 ms) by b***b - *** Sports 1
    (0963&000000/0000/107D/5F:30FE): found (80 ms) by b***b - *** Sports 1
    (0963&000000/0000/1332/62:6913): found (79 ms) by b***b - *** Sports 1

• It's the same without the white lists though. I've added them in my white list and it's the same

• this been happening to me too, tried vu duo, 800se and my trusty 500c, all the same running just cccam 2.1.4, did anyone else notice high emms too, i have only 1 box which retrieves emms for me and over the weekend it had 11 emms sent to it which was the most id seen. before was normally 2 over the space of a few days at most, now im no expert on emms but could they have sent something out that has changed the card to work differently, or is that not possible! whatever it is there upto something for sure!

• I've not noticed any emms come through. Did it increase your entitlements?

It's weird how oscam only server reads card like normal ie 90ms but when watching channel it glitches every so often.

• I've not noticed any emms come through. Did it increase your entitlements?

It's weird how oscam only server reads card like normal ie 90ms but when watching channel it glitches every so often.

No glitches or strange times at all here, could it possibly be the reader used which matters. Are those affected over clocking the card?

• my entitlements got update around a week ago mate, strange seeing so many in the space of a couple of days, even my box which was working directly from the card was glitching earlier on the sports channels, so god knows what my clients boxes are like!

• No glitches or strange times at all here, could it possibly be the reader used which matters. Are those affected over clocking the card?

I have had randomly slightly higher ecm rates on sports1 and f1, but nothing really out of the ordinary, and certainly no glitches either, and my EMMs are switched off the past few weeks. I'm using omnikey - Newcs - CSP - mgcamd

• No glitches or strange times at all here, could it possibly be the reader used which matters. Are those affected over clocking the card?

I've tried internal and external (smargo) , overclocked and normal speed .

Still high but as you said still watchable.

• only started after server reboot strange, but over 978ms on loads of channels ,, does anyone know yet whats causing this problem hopefully ten below can shed some light, or someone else.

Moved here- Same topic

• noticed very weired goings on.. today .. might have to update my oscam to latest rev might be the right way to go about it im using 1.20 unstable 7228 rev .. could it be the version of oscam were using,

• no mate not the version of oscam i updated mine to today and still the same high ecm,s from yesterday i don,t think anyone knows what is relly going on

• well we can establish that sly are doing something as its happening alot to too many people also the channel that is the worst of the all is sly sports news hd really high any of the mods suggest anything to try to combat this

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!