high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,398 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• Don't get it, got 2 cards in debian pc server
    1 is high and the other is running normal

Check entitlements and dates of both cards
    Is it the one that's updated to the latest date the one that's freezing ?

btw if your setup is fine don't post in this thread, only post if your having issues so we can gather some info
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hi I'm Alex a newbie, Vu Duo on Vix.

Sorry I dont mean to hijack your thread but my sly channels have been freezing/glitching for 2-5 sec's every 1-2 mins.. driving me nuts and have tried to fix - uploaded my backup image, used a ethernet cable (was using a wifi bridge)..... do you think this ECM problem is the problem I have been having?

(My service was fine before this weekend) checked my ECM - been running 0.240 ro 0.520 all day.

.. When I check the ECM on the box - setup/softcam/CCcam info/ecm.info it gives me two options - ecm.info and ecm0.info, why?

Sorry if these are 'tard' questions but new to all this! (3 weeks).

• Mine were all over the place last night during the Champions League but calmed down shortly after.

This is no coincidence either as they have been changing the ECM whitelist number just before kick off aswell
    for the last week or so.

They did it to Espn SD last week just before the Altrincham FA Cup replay & then on Tuesday on
    SS4 SD just before the United game.

I'm using oscam 7228 on PC Debian with Smargo reader clocked to 686mhz

• on a few sites people are saying a lot of HD channels ecms are high as sly could be changing whitelist
    i have no problems on my server i made for my house mates at all, all below 110ms

• up and down again this morning

has anyone heard of possible fix or work around?

i.e combo of different cams or diffferent settings within oscam or cccam?

did anyone manage to post a thread over at oscam support forums?

• At the moment its all guesswork, ifs and buts...

Nobody knows for sure why its occuring!

There is no if's and but's, the reason this is happening is because of the greedy payservers with their websites and servers in places like iran and morocco and they are virtually untouchable
    They blatantly advertise on websites and forums a full sly pack for as low as 8 euro a month, how and why would sly and nd$ turn a blind eye to it
    Then there are guys advertising on ebay, local auction and sale sites, even advertising in newspapers ffs so it's that lot that are forcing their hand right now
    Would they take this action if it was still only the average sat guy that shared their card ? I doubt it
    Make no mistake about it, cs will not last forever and we have those scumbags to thank for it !

• There is no if's and but's, the reason this is happening is because of the greedy payservers with their websites and servers in places like iran and morocco and they are virtually untouchable
    They blatantly advertise on websites and forums a full sly pack for as low as 8 euro a month, how and why would sly and nd$ turn a blind eye to it
    Then there are guys advertising on ebay, local auction and sale sites, even advertising in newspapers ffs so it's that lot that are forcing their hand right now
    Would they take this action if it was still only the average sat guy that shared their card ? I doubt it
    Make no mistake about it, cs will not last forever and we have those scumbags to thank for it !

People are greedy yes!, but you don't know the exact reason this is happening obviously, to say there is no ifs an buts is ridiculous.. you know as much as anyone else as to the real reason..

What i meant was people are guessing as to why its happening, nobody has any real concrete answers!

• see posts again about ecms, ecms i guess as the posted said more shares equals higher ecms

i connected to one a few nights ago for prime tv as i dont have it, the ecms were 545ms, my own for my family that i share are 80-110, so use shows greedy people

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!