high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,092 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• today has been a odd day, running oscam/cccam server on dm500 and ecms have been all over the show, seems to have settled down now with the correct whitelists but one channel stands out for me, doesn't glitch but is higher than normal

Code
    |B***B - Sly Sports News HD [NDS3] (ok)|  0.1749s |

it never used to be that high, anyone have the same? this is using cam35 udp protocol to link cccam and oscam as i find newcamd too slow

tried in pc server (oscam/cccam) and dm500 (oscam/cccam).

oddly enough ecm is higher (0.2455s) when using pc server (oscam/cccam) with smargo and powered USB hub

was it just me that saw higher than normal ECMs on this card today? sly playing around???

• I had them at .200 for SS3 today, there were reports of this happening a few months ago as well but only at the weekend

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K :-)

• looks like the ecm,s have started again can anyone confirm this is happening to them on sly uk as this has only happened from yesterday and i have not added anything to the server

• update *** sports news ms 793ms rising to over 1004ms this has never happened to me but only from yesterday also other channels playing up also i even disabled all sharesto other servers i have and just connected my other 3 boxes in the house still doing it hopefully someone can shed light on it

• Some of my ecm times in the last few minutes from my local VU Duo and DM800 connected to oscam #7752 on Ubuntu server using omnikeys

Movies and other channels

*** Modern Greats (89ms)
    Disney Junior +1 UK (91ms)
    *** Modern Greats HD (67ms)
    Discovery Shed (88ms)

Sports Channels

*** Sports 3 (250ms)
    *** Sports 2 (298ms)
    *** Sports 1 (400ms

I doubt this is a coincidence !

• The times I posted are from my local VU Duo and DM800 connected to oscam #7752 on Ubuntu server using omnikeys

Can everyone please edit your previous or future posts to include oscam version, cardreader and basic setup so we can gather some more info

• I can also confirm high ecm times from all sly sports hd channels even espn,funny enough the ones without the hd seems ok bit weird if you ask me.
    Iam using ubuntu 10.4 also oscam with smargo reader also the card is overclocked to 12.0 mhz,also i have only six peers dit strange to me.

• using laptop with oscam 7934 and omnikey readers *** sports news 0.800s

I can also confirm high ecm times from all sly sports hd channels even espn,funny enough the ones without the hd seems ok bit weird if you ask me.
    Iam using ubuntu 10.4 also oscam with smargo reader also the card is overclocked to 12.0 mhz,also i have only six peers dit strange to me.

oscam only yes? no cccam at all?

what are the ecm times you are getting in oscam?

• have tried it with ecm whitelist in and out still does the same even tried different settings on the mhz still the same they must be playing around

• just whipped up a dm500 with oscam #7782 only on it

testing it and seems to be fine

sly sports news hd - (93 ms)
    sly sports 1 hd - (81 ms)

onscreen ecm timings around 100ms

albeit only using one test account on it with latest whitelist

could this be a cccam thing then?

edit: scratch the above even oscam shows lows ecms still getting some glicthing :(

• I see the ecm lenth has changed in the last 3 days but no noticeable difference in times here, using oscam only with omnikey.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!