high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,395 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• Hi,

Thank god it was not only me! I have sleepless night trying to fix it, changed the mhz, changed versions etc still high ecms it has calmed a bit now yes nothing below .300ms when it's high.

Lets wait a for an update guys.

Thanks

• ok something for you to try if you use any of your peers or any friends to au your card disable it as i did this around 8pm and ecm,s have all went back to normal no glitch on any channel could be something to do with the emm,s

Thats just editing the f line in cccam yes? And editing the reader account in oscam?

• ive just been running some tests over the last 2 hours and my ecms on s*y sports hd1 are between 250ms and 300ms while watch hd are between 120ms and 150ms so its looks like they are doubling the premiums somehow.. ive disabled all my peers for the test and its just my uno connecting to my solo server using oscam 6059 and running through no-ip instead of camd35. they are definately up to something,regards mdt

• This exact thing happened about 6 months ago and only at the weekend, not many noticed it happening but I'll bet the oscam guys know about it but won't say anything.
    They will tell you it's a problem with your setup or to upgrade to the latest version.

This weekend it has happened to quite a few and on various setups from a dm500 to pc's with different readers, both oscam and CCcam, with clients connecting to either of them or even connecting to csp.

imho it is not a setup issue because everyone's setup can't suddenly have developed an error, this is the 1st step for them to stop cardsharing that card.

• IMHO i have had no such issues like what has been explained in this thread, all i have noticed is that iwas getting shizzle loads of emm's the past few days, was only my own box updating the card, my peers and few users dont have that privaledge (AU) in 2 days i have 37, so thursday i stopped me from AU and i never seen this high ecm times that has been explained on this thread

my times on all channels vary from 50-100ms

maybe they are upto something maybe not, maybe a error there end??

for them to change anything drastic wouldnt they need to issue new cards?? just like vm had too

• looks like the high ecm,s have started again was fine fom 5-30am until 7am and then the high ecm,s strted again and same number of peers on no increase or decrease can anyone else confirm this is happening i,m using smargo reader with 7 port usb hub and oscam 7936

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!