high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,065 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• All I was commenting on is that I have a number of peers who have a sly ukcard as a local, and not one of my peers are having any problems with this issue, and as far as I am aware, my peers have fairly small setups and are not exchanging cache. I am not sure why you feel that I am not able to make a contribution to this thread by expressing what I think, and of course, not having a sly card myself it wouldn't be worth me posting my setup. I am interested in the situation as I am wondering why it is happening, which is why I comment and speculate, and I don't see a problem with that.

Payservers will kill the hobby. If you know of one, please name and shame them....

• I'm running debian wheezy, oscam updated to latest version with omnikey, no whitelist active, 0963 card, small family n friends server with about 13 people on. I'm in India at the moment and monitor the server when I get up find that between 4 and 9 am UK time the server has ecm times between 500 and 700 then settles, times are still high for some peers but are around 250 ms until early hours day after.

• Now, I am not and never was accusing anyone of being a payserver, there are many friends and family servers out there, but I am beginning to wonder if this issue is almost exclusively affecting those who host a sly UK card and have a number of users connected who are relying solely on the one server (friends and family). siri_uk is only one example, but based on previous posts on this thread, the talk is more of clients rather than peers (clients meaning not returning a share, peers meaning are sharing their card back). I suppose there could be a similar affect if one is connected to a server who is running a cache exchange, because this could also create a lot of activity, but I suppose if the this thread does go down the line of those affected giving more details about what sort of server they are running, we can get an idea of the type of operation that sly is targeting....

Payservers will kill the hobby. If you know of one, please name and shame them....

• Sorry for the mistake I misunderstood the meaning the people connected to me are clients then, there is no share back, no cacheex setup, just a basic server also card gets updated in official receiver about 10 days before entitlements end

• I am using a dm 5xxs using a internal card and using laptop normal server using cccam only shared to 6 members of my family.ecm times are 0.502 approxx on some spxxxs.But what i dont understand is why sometimes spxxxx 1 or next day 2. are high ,while all the rest are 0.082.Surely all them would be high.

• ok found this we trick out and seems to work for me to get my ECMS down,so thought i would share it, it always works on sly sports1 and sometimes on the others, in ur all services on dm500/800 their is 5 s sports1, select a different region and it will drop ur ecmtimes back to normal, in the srvid.cfg its this channel that works best for me and all my clients 0963:1203|
    dreamuser

• Hi mate, This is still going on and on other forums too.....Have not heard of any solution yet

I am noticing that , SD Channels have high ECM and if you watch same channel in HD ecms are fine....anyone managed to fix it?

• Hi,

I have been noticing extremely bad ecm on mainly sp*rts and s*y news HD even hitting as high as 1kms.

Thing thats bizarre is rest of channels are fine....

anyone else having the same issue ?

I have been noticing extremely bad ecm on mainly sp*rts and s*y news HD even hitting as high as 1kms.

Thing thats bizarre is rest of channels are fine....

anyone else having the same issue ?

Just tested there

Sly Sports 1-4 SD & HD normal (90-100ms with omnikey), Sly SP News HD (100-115ms)

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!