high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,283 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• any1 have high ecms today?

Times are exactly the same today as any other day, nobody i share with has complained about high times either and i did mention this thread to some of them. Strange that some here have problems while the majority seem to be unaffected.

• Times are exactly the same today as any other day, nobody i share with has complained about high times either and i did mention this thread to some of them. Strange that some here have problems while the majority seem to be unaffected.

Completely agree. I haven't got a sly card locally but no one who I share with is giving me any high ECMs and this has been the case for as long as this thread has existed. I really don't know what all the fuss is about. I think everyone should take a valium and stop panicing, and enjoy sharing while it is here:thumbsup:

Payservers will kill the hobby. If you know of one, please name and shame them....

• do you think that the 200+ post are just a figment of the peoples imagination?

anyway i think i have gone a fair way to solve/reduce the effects of this problem

can any1 that has had high ecms please confirm there set up

system running from? what emu you use and what reader you have?

• do you think that the 200+ post are just a figment of the peoples imagination?
    You can add as many posts as you like to this thread buddy but my words were the majority seem to be unaffected.

anyway i think i have gone a fair way to solve/reduce the effects of this problem

can any1 that has had high ecms please confirm there set up

system running from? what emu you use and what reader you have?

OK sly card in omnikey using oscam only...stable times.
    For the last 2 weeks sly card in same server read by oscam shared by cccam...stable times.

One thing that may differ from other users is that i do not give any reshare on my sly card because the thought of me indirectly funding some payserver or card faker using oscam with or without cache-ex turns my stomach. I have been doing this hobby a long time & on all boards i visit (including this one) there are some who are obviously extracting the urine for want of a better word.

• DB what are you using as a server? standalone, or a box? I'm using a Raspberry PI... Debian... Oscam Newest Build...Omnikey... Sly Card.... Still getting high ecms even from cache...

• dbxxx thanks for your input on a problem that clearly doesnt effect you

however there is many people it does

im just trying to clear muddy waters, as i said i have changed a few things and am fine now but i am trying to help others

so if any1 else could tell me there set up i can compare and report back what i find

without this information, its all guess work

• DB what are you using as a server? standalone, or a box? I'm using a Raspberry PI... Debian... Oscam Newest Build...Omnikey... Sly Card.... Still getting high ecms even from cache...

Sorry crazi,
    Debian server on an old laptop, i update my oscam version regulary.

• Like many things, the only people who will be posting are the ones that are affected, and of the 200 plus posts, the majority are from a handful of members who have posted many posts on the subject, and some of the posts are merely bumping the thread by asking if people are still being affected. It is clear something is happening, but considering it is only affecting a handful of people, as dbxxx said, It would be interesting to hear more about the details of the servers they are running. Being someone who is sharing with a few trusted peers who are running normal setups (as opposed to cache exchange), I am wondering if the people who are affected are running big servers with cache exchange and many clients/peers.

Payservers will kill the hobby. If you know of one, please name and shame them....

• the people that arent effected if you dont want to help others why dont you stay out of it as you are no help at all

what might me usefull is to say im fine and this is what i do....and the rest can learn from your expertise

im now bowing out of this thread as im pretty sure ive sorted it but fed up with people on here saying every1 else that is effected is a pay server

• sWeRvEr - not sure if it is fair to say that people who are not affected shouldn't take part. Clearly not everyone is affected so as axegrinder and dbxxx have stated, maybe it would be useful to find out why those who are affected are. This is not being unhelpful, they are suggesting that more is disclosed about the way the servers are set up, so then maybe something in common can be found, which could lead to a reason being found as to why this is happening.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• the people that arent effected if you dont want to help others why dont you stay out of it as you are no help at all

what might me usefull is to say im fine and this is what i do....and the rest can learn from your expertise

im now bowing out of this thread as im pretty sure ive sorted it but fed up with people on here saying every1 else that is effected is a pay server

this is one possible way to getto the root of it..
    but another more obvious way would be as mentioned,,the users with problems should post their setup so they can see each others setup to compare notes..
    This is an open public discussion therefore I think as long as forum protocol is followed there shouldn´t be any problems with posting setups.
    After all , you only have to look at other threads where users have problems and first thing to be able to help them is to see their configs,leaving out all sensitive infos..

• read back thats exactly what i wanted

not people slinging mud

I don't see any mud being slung, think I stand by my last posts on here that this thread has been an account of people's high ecm's on sly UK without any real disclosure from those with the problem as to what may be causing it, so without the information about the setups, amount of peers, configs, etc then it will remain an account of people's high ecm's rather than a solution to the problem.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• sorry musogeek

please read #205 where i was 1st to ask for set up details

then dbxxx did come back with his set up

later on there is more suggestions there is no problems apart from
    "Being someone who is sharing with a few trusted peers who are running normal setups (as opposed to cache exchange), I am wondering if the people who are affected are running big servers with cache exchange and many clients/peers. "

i would be more than happy for people to contribute, as long as its helpfull......all i did was give my opinion as they did theres

• I think it's also worth noting,although not any help with solving,that most people with this problem now,where not having this problem before and have not changed anything in their setup :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!