high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,295 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• has any1 actually experienced this with cccam? or newcs?

Yes, see posts #21, 22 & 23 of this thread

So what if it goes we have been watching things like this being stopped for years, enjoy the time left :snicker:

• Official Post

there is so many people just waiting to say the end of the world is near

we will see what happens i hope u guys are wrong but we will see, im more of a glass half full type of guy myself

each to there own

Please stick to the topic mate, im pretty sure we will all still be here come the 22nd. If not nobody will be posting here to say i was wrong.:snicker:

• gone now, but i think we all know why

Satellite changes at 28.2° East After over a decade in service, the Astra satellites copositioned at 28.2° east are reaching the end of their intended period of service. Plans are already well underway to replace the three satellites providing televisin and radio services to the United Kingdom and the Irish Republic, Astra 2A, Astra 2B and Astra 2D. Astra 1N has temporarily replaced Astra 2D until Astra 2F entered commercial service. Astra 2F is, as of November 22, 2012, operational. Currently one transponder is active, transponder 61, 11.023 horizontal. This is the new BBC DSAT 8 transponder, using the UK Spotbeam, broadcasting in DVB-S2, 8PSK.
    What will all these changes entail for those currently viewing TV via *** or Freesat? If you live within the intended reception area of the new satellites (the British Isles), then your viewing will not be affected and you will continue to receive all the services you currently have.
    For viewers outside the British Isles in mainland Europe, reception of certain channels currently on Astra 2A or 2B may change or be lost in certain areas after all the new satellites are operational.

dec 4 we all said a few ecm problems right?

195a0179d7eeb446cfdf353f.jpg

• Official Post

I have been following this thread from the start but until now not commented so i will just state the obvious.

Sly, nds/cisco are making changes and its no wonder they are reacting to the amount of scumbag servers offering their services at a fraction of the price.

We see packages come & go all the time in c/s & this one shocks me only because it did not happen alot earlier yet some are acting like its thier buisness going down the pan, i wonder why?

Speaking with others about this thread i can say for sure to date the amount affected by these high ecms appears to be very small fraction compared to the amount of uk cards that are shared, those affected would be better comparing setups privatley there has to be a common factor here.

As stated earlier in this thread loosing slyuk is going to happen in the near future but loosing it for those who do this as a hobby will not put anyone off.
    Can i live without 0963....... oh yes, i am looking forward to a cleaner uk c/s scene.

• Some people will still not listen to what is written by others with a little more experience
    I actually got some pm's on a forum warning me to stop making this info public !
    Why should I stop ? it should be made public on every forum to let everyone know what is happening instead of the wannabe payserver idiots trying to hide it so they can con more people into giving them their money.

• it looks to me like sly have reduced the load that can be use on their cards, i disabled all clients and tested on my box only and ecm times went back to normal, it was always said you could watch around 25 different channels at once on 1 card, maybe that has droped to 5 or 10, im goin to test if thats so, but if some 1 does it first or has tryed already plz post ur results, going to try 10 clients on all different channels, then on same channel and see how much higher ecs get

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!