high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,540 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• what i would like to know is the channels like at the races ,history sd ,*** sports3 hd ,***1, *** antlantic hd , and *** sports 3 hd are they on the same frequency

• just to clear things up i run oscam/cccam with n-line is this happening to all servers or just the ones with cccam/oscam what ones are people using

• ok i did read the thread from the start as i posted up from the start maybe you didn,t see that i just wanted to know nowwwwwwww was it happening to all servers now and as i was the one who was testing the channels today and posting up about them to help others maybe you could start doing it

• ok i did read the thread from the start as i posted up from the start maybe you didn,t see that i just wanted to know nowwwwwwww was it happening to all servers now and as i was the one who was testing the channels today and posting up about them to help others maybe you could start doing it

Posting up about them means nothing, we know it's happening and can't do anything about it, until they finish whatever it is they are doing nothing will be done to try to fix it.
    There is a lot more to all this than some servers with high ecm times, sit back relax and wait for some results......We can do nothing else ;-)

• yep you can relax rocky415 - or should i say rockstar - or jojo36, we know what type of server you are running, which might explain the high ECMs.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi evey thing has been working 100% for ages now< normaly my ecm in box sit at bout 0.100, but over the past few days they have been jumping in to 1.000, i cant watch *** sports 4 at all cuz just breaks up every 10sec but other channels are sitting as low as 0.98, their are some other channels u cant watch either like ***1, cud their be a log file that has filled up and making it read some channels slow, im using oscam to read card and a Omnikey Cardman 3121, in the oscam 192.168.1.6:1500 page, the reader is reading the card at 89 to 93 ms so it must be to do with a log file or cccam,
    (0963&000000/0000/1591/5F:8C16): found (91 ms) by slyuk
    (0963&000000/0000/125F/5F:2DDF): found (92 ms) by slyuk
    (0963&000000/0000/151C/6C:3A79): found (97 ms) by slyuk
    (0963&000000/0000/1135/5F:BE7D): found (89 ms) by slyuk
    (0963&000000/0000/12C1/5F:1FE2): found (91 ms) by slyuk
    what could have went wrong, i have try turning every thing off and back on and has made no different
    Thanks

• you not have nothing wrong , i have the same prob , and is for everybody the sames .

• wish we could explain mines lol
    seriously musogeek this is a real problem nothing to do with how many shares u have........looks like will need the devs to sort this all settings i have tried have had no success

appears to be with ecm length

if any1else has had any luck let us know

• its good today as there is no live football on ..... wait till monday night football starts and we will have the problems back again :(

And probably a new ECM numberr to add in to the whitelist....it's happening before almost every game now.

• There is a thread on a forum regarding *** security update and how pairing the card and boxes will be changing now . Hd channels being affected at the moment because of this

• so basically what ive read up on says it doubles bandwidth on card server . thus allowing your internet provider to see the large packets being sent its more of a alarm system for NDS.. WHO HAVE MAY I ADD MERGED WITH CISCO.. one of the biggest internet security providers around teh globe..!! ermmm.. this is serious SH.T,!!

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!