high ECM on 0963 - sly sports news hd?

There are 233 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 34,587 times. The last Post () by lamblamb.

• high ecm,s on SD and HD.... *** Digital (UK): *** Sports HD 1 by ***_uk (cache) (321ms), *** Digital (UK): *** Sports 2 by ***_uk (282ms)

• You're just trolling.
    If you actually had a fix for this you'd be telling everyone.

Can't see anyone trolling. All I see is someone who has only posted twice on the forum without following the rules and posting an intro.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• right well i have sort of resolved this but need a help with other problems i have come up with

i just used installed straight cccam onto a old dm500 and there avg ecm is 110ms ........ so looks like its oscam thats the problem

problem now is cccam doesnt open espn or box nation and im sure that there is others i havent tested

does any1 know how i can use cccam till oscam is fixed and still get all my channels?

• CCcam won't open certain sly channels. If the channels are clearing anyway, then even if the ECMs are a tad higher, I am failing to grasp why it has caused a thread to grow into one with over 100 posts!

• The problem is not high ecm the problem is glitching and freezing we get at .800ms, If the ecm was like around .400 constantly than that's no problem as its enough to share to few people. But the issue is the ecm kicks up to .700 to around 1.200 and this causes issues.

I have been reading all the forums lets see what happens.

• its not a tad my ecm is from 245ms and can go as high as 1300ms thats with less than a dozen clients in oscam

its not all the time but its a problem

and the fact that it doesnt happen when im running cccam, but it does when im running oscam says there is a problem with oscam or atleast its a avenue to look at seeing as you said there is many people having problems with this

if u think the post is a waste of time y get involved?

• if u think the post is a waste of time y get involved?

Because you were wondering why certain channels don't work with CCcam and I was answering the question. It is well documented that CCcam doesn't work with several sly channels including boxnation, pick tv and more.

• it sounded like if it wasnt ur problem then it wasnt a problem

i appreciate your response, but i hear csp does have same sorta problems .... well as much so i guess its not really ur problem

I didn't mention CSP, no I am not having any problems, and as well as being one for trying to give help and advice where I can, I also have opinions, and every now and again I like to express them, not sure if you think I am aiming a slant at yourself, but my comment was a general comment aimed at the direction that this thread has gone. I would appreciate if you drop the sarcasm specifically aimed at me.

• Guys lets get back to the subject.

We start getting high ecm (enough to cause glitch's (have only 1 client active) ) from 3am till 3pm today now it's all back to normal.

I have tried with other oscam versions, ecmwhitelist on and off, overclock at different mhz's and try different readers (smargo and omnikey).

Still nothing cured the high ecm.

What I am trying to figure out is if ECM times have any connections with signal footprint test's as mentioned earlier?

• I'm afraid your wasting your time changing settings until it's known for sure if this is the start of any countermeasures against cardsharing.
    If everyone's whitelist appears to be working for what it was intended for then leave it alone, otherwise do not use any whitelist until more info is known.

• back to high ecm,s today all we can do is wait to see when they shorten the footprint to other countries that it will ease down but no one really knows what is going on does anyone know when the beam will be cut short to the other countries

• Yes, difinately something going on. Tried temprrarily removing whitelist but made no difference. For me it only seems to be on Sports Channels ? Everything else is normal
    Have to wait and see.....

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!