Congrats new admins and super moderators

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,953 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• After congratulating Muso, I notcied there was other promotions too....

Just a quick post to say well deserved to all of you!

To all the staff... keep up the good/hard work

Regards

Bann/Banny

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Always here helping someone or at home backing things up for others to use later ! ¬ Well deserved !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• how do i become a moderator or super-moderator
    i really want that position

We would only invite someone to become a moderator if it is felt that they have, over a period of time (months rather than weeks) shown a high level of participation in the forum, which would generally mean helping others, posting useful information, being friendly and welcoming, getting on with everyone, visiting the forum on a regular basis, doing things in the background, such as increasing their own personal knowledge and then using that in turn to benefit others on this forum, and most important is that those selected need to have gained the trust of the team and the whole forum in general.

As a rule you would need to be helping rather than asking for help, doing this on a regular basis, and be trusted, and this does not guarantee anything.

Everyone should just enjoy the forum, and if what you do is seen as being enough to warrant being asked to become a moderator then so be it, and if not, continue to enjoy this great place...

:red:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

• congratulations to you muso, seems weired seeing your name in red instead of green, but well done bud you deffo deserve it.
    same as caz ive noticed he has gone red aswell congrates to the both of u, you 2 along with a few others on this forum makes it the best forum around.
    once again congratulations

top gooner

• congratulations to you muso, seems weired seeing your name in red instead of green, but well done bud you deffo deserve it.
    same as caz ive noticed he has gone red aswell congrates to the both of u, you 2 along with a few others on this forum makes it the best forum around.
    once again congratulations

top gooner

Also think it should be noticed the shade of green has changed for mckee25 and mrgmx who have put in masses of hard work over the last few months and are therefore now filling the supermoderator boots that me and cazuela have left behind - and equally or more deserved than me turning redbeer10

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

• Well done Musogeek & Cazuela. A worthy addition to the admin team and a promotion well deserved :haha:

Nano

• congrates to mckee and mrgmx i didnt notice you 2 had been upgraded aswell :beat_brick: my apologies, u all deserve it, like i put in my previous post you are what makes the forum the best forum around.

now is there anyone else :snicker:

keep up the good work

top gooner

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!