Vu+ duo recording problem

There are 57 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,411 times. The last Post () by bunny.

• Muso backup already has a Channel list setting so i wonder if they are conflicting?

Why the need to change buddy AutoBouquets is Simples and the way forward lol!

Just open up Plugin and change to your region and it will download the channel settings accordingly!

You may need to go into TSPANEL and using the Unistall/Remove tool get rid of the SGTFlipflop settings/folder!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• i have no idea, i was just following the instructions by muso, the started to work and i managed to add in my cline on ftp and got my pay channels, i have since removed that image just so i could install it all over again and now its saying no tune on every channel, my tuners are set to what they have always been, im taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back, do u know which folder i put my cline in on dcc ftp as i can now not find that anymore. iv never been more frustrated with anything in my life lol.

• rather than using the sgtflipflop settings - if you are using the vix backup - run an update to get the latest vix first -
    Menu button - Setup - Software update - choose to upgrade and reboot system - then once rebooted; menu button - Setup - Service searching - AutoBouquetsMaker - Providers - change sly UK to yes, choose your region/HD - press green to save, then select Start scan.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• rather than using the sgtflipflop settings - if you are using the vix backup - run an update to get the latest vix first -
    Menu button - Setup - Software update - choose to upgrade and reboot system - then once rebooted; menu button - Setup - Service searching - AutoBouquetsMaker - Providers - change sly UK to yes, choose your region/HD - press green to save, then select Start scan.

once i press menu - setup- service searching there is no bouquetsmaker option

• ok this is my last effort at this box then its going bye bye lol, i have installed black pole image by muso, i have a full channel list, im receiving free to air channels, i THINK i have installed mgcamd, i have found the cccam.c file in dcc ftp prev there was a line in there that looked similar to my c line, i dont see that anymore, how do i enter my c line? im almost there.

• once i press menu - setup- service searching there is no bouquetsmaker option

you need to update the image first as it is a new feature introduced after i made the backup. I did mention this in the first part of my last post. Without doing the backup you can use autobouquets plugin in the plugins menu to do similar.

• Ok,the CCcam.cfg file which is in the "etc" folder is where you need to place your cline,just copy and paste it into it ,use a program like notepad++ to edit the CCcam.cfg file.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i right clicked the cccam.cfg and clicked edit so i could type in there, do i just add the c line anywhere? i added it to the bottom but my box still wont play sly channels, does that mean im putting it in wrong, or maybe dont have the right mgcamd, is there a way of checking on the box itself, if i can get this working with your help i will make another vip donation :)

• have you ensured that CCcam is activated?
    menu - setup - softcam/ci - softcam manager - green to start - yellow to restart - blue to enable start at boot.

take it you are using nline

format in cccam as should be entered following the following format

N: HOST(DNS/IP) port user paswword 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

cline format

C: HOST(DNS/IP) port user paswword

• it defo is active i was using it yesterday and briefly today, how do i check if its running cccam? my line is for newcamd or mgcamd, how to i start cccam?

• i have the same problem....all was ok on bh 1.7.3....flashed with bh 1.7.9 and it wont let me record on one xxxx channel and let me watch another xxxx channel....watch one fta channel and record another no problem....i've put the same tuner config in but no luck....is this a bh issue do you think as i also reflashed with a bh backup 1.7.9 from another forum and all is ok...its just that as my box is original and not a clone i didn't want to leave an image for a clone on it unless it makes no differance

• Good evening I'm coming back to this subject because I had the same problem with Blackhole image and ,I changed and flashed another image (Openpli) and it worked 100%, no problems at all with this Openpli image.

I can tell you, it was not my Stb receiver,it's brand new and it worked with all the images except with Blackhole, I think there is too much publicity about this Blackhole image and it's not so good as one can think.

Good luck.

• Bring this up again

Solo2 Blackhole 2.1.4 recording 1 ecypted channel watching fta ok but not another ecrypted ,
    Same with transcoding.
    Any others having the same prob.

• Official Post

Bring this up again

Solo2 Blackhole 2.1.4 recording 1 ecypted channel watching fta ok but not another ecrypted ,
    Same with transcoding.
    Any others having the same prob.

Are you using CCcam, oscam, mgcamd or what ? There is a similar issue with oe alliance images using any other version of CCcam than 2.3.0.

• Are you running a card in the receiver?
    If not, just change to cccam 2.3.0 or oscam.
    It may sort out your problem.
    It could also be down to where you get your share from (they may not permit double logins)

• Thank will try that later
    I have card and shares so not multiple logins

- - - Updated - - -

I really want to keep cccam 2.1.3 for a reason 😉

- - - Updated - - -

Went back to BH 2.1.0
    Working fine now

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!