Cool TV Guide Support

There are 118 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,321 times. The last Post () by quinnzy.

• Hi all .
    I am really struggling with my 800 pvr box .
    I am trying to install the cool tv guide , I rekon to have managed it , so was in the final stages of shutting down my dream box , then re-booting as required but now it starts to boot , then just says switch off . so I did but it wont get any further than that , I switch it off again and it boots to the same point !!! AAAgh what have I done wrong ???
    I have pulled the plug but it just locks up at the same point .
    ( or do I drop kick it down the garden ) .
    Anyone any ideas ?
    :doubt:

• Hi all .
    I am really struggling with my 800 pvr box .
    I am trying to install the cool tv guide , I rekon to have managed it , so was in the final stages of shutting down my dream box , then re-booting as required but now it starts to boot , then just says switch off . so I did but it wont get any further than that , I switch it off again and it boots to the same point !!! AAAgh what have I done wrong ???
    I have pulled the plug but it just locks up at the same point .
    ( or do I drop kick it down the garden ) .
    Anyone any ideas ?
    :doubt:

• instead of pulling the plug Try and login with DCC or filezilla / putty - Or just re flash a new image ! I am not familiar with your hardware i use VU+ And Technomate here !

if you can login perhaps extract Log file or remove conflicting coolman files ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Can you be specific !
    Which 800hd Are you using ? Dreambox / Tecnomate

I'm sure you'll be able to recover _

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• easier to flash with your browser matey..take 5 mins..Power box down(pull plug out)and then hold the power button on front of your box and put plug back in still holding the power button until your box shows an ip on the front..Now start internet explorer and type that ip in the address bar(should see dreambox page)...now browse to that image and press flash..Voila..DONE...power down box after successful flash..

I just found that via google _ i use tm800 and swear by browser flash method

Did you make a Back up of your working Image ?

• Hi all
    Latest disaster of my Dreambox .
    Having tried uploading another new flash after coolmantv failure . I now get even less out of my box , only a message saying " no ca error " . I've looked on the forum for help , I cant even comunicate via ip address , cant get a connection via my cable and cant remember how many times its been switched on/off .
    I think I'm finaly screwed .
    anyone got a magic wand ? or am I commiting the biggest sin of all and going back to s.k.y
    :(

• O.K .
    Bought a new null modem cable and hey presto its communicating with my box straight away , Brilliant - I thought !!.
    It now uploads , then stops and is giving me a message of " upload complete waiting for acknowledge " , What do i do now ?
    I cant seem to acknowledge anything .
    Any ideas people ?
    thanks john

• hi
    well welcome to the comunity of "ca error club":32_002:
    i think this issue has more threads, tuts and posts then any other problem in dreamboxes.
    reading, learning, trying....:waaaht:
    this will take over your live now.
    you will dedicate more time to your dreambox then to your wife-girlfriend-partner:green:
    no more going out or even have time for sex hehe
    you might divorce....
    you might even kill yourself....:too_sad:
    dreambox takes over...

no joke this is serious, happened to me.
    so better buy a new dreambox
    maybe

people in ebay offer for 20 pound to sort it out with teamviewer.

these are the options.
    or sign up with *** and live a normal live.

i am joking, cheer up the comunity a bit
    but it will take a bit time to sort this problem out.
    its not that serious.
    being married is more serious.:sure:
    cheers
    el pirate:caz3:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!