Cool TV Guide Support

There are 118 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 21,196 times. The last Post () by quinnzy.

• hello m8s
    i am struggeling with epg set ups, tried diferent ones, and just nothing works.
    only the current and next program.

dreambox clon 800 hd
    image is Reaktx 302 03.09
    coolman_V4.0.0

everything works fine, i love this image, and cooltv is installed, but can´t get epg propper working.
    the image has its own pluggin epg crossloader, but the same. no epg.
    of course i downloaded all i found.

now i have to say i am in spain, and with my dish i get half of the channels, ok for me
    cause *** sports and discovery is ok, but i think maybe the epg comes from a channel i am not receiving?
    could this be the trouble?
    or is this epg coming from internet?
    or from a radiochannel?
    can somebody sort this out?
    thanks for any help
    el piratebeer10

• Help please I FTP the ipk in to TMP folder but it's not showing any idea? VU Solo Blackhole image

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• Hi.

Great upload. Nice to be so up to date :)

I upgraded from Cool TV Guide 5.1. The odd thing is that my picons don´t work now. They show up in the infobar though.

So no picons og coolpicons after upgrade. Did the default picon folder change ? I have them on a USB stick mounded as /media/hdd/picons

Running Dreambox800HD se with Enigma2 and Scarlett HD skin.

Thanks in advance.

B1nn1

• Official Post

The picons are mapped to /usr/share/enigma2/picon by default.

You need to change the picon path in the menu to /media/usb/picon.

Open Cool TV Guide Setup > Picon Path ( press menu ) > keep pressing ok on parent directory until you see media folder > open media/usb/picon > Press ok > Red Button/Save > Restart image.

• Thanks for a quick reply :)

I cannot choose a picon path in the Cool TV Guide Setup windows, the option simply isn´t there. I´m guessing that is should be where I only see "-------" in the menu (three places actually).

I just put the picons in the default path since I had plenty of free space on the flash :) They all re-appeared so I´m good at the moment.

Thanks again.

• I have installed the latest Coolman Cool TV Guide v 5.6.0 and his updated skin. All looks perfect and works as it is supposed to except for one minor issue. Whne in the EPG Guide, if you long press yellow button for BouquetList, the system crashes, or if you have assigned another button to BouquestList such as red and press it, system crashes.

Anyone know how to fix this please.

• I have installed the latest Coolman Cool TV Guide v 5.6.0 and his updated skin. All looks perfect and works as it is supposed to except for one minor issue. Whne in the EPG Guide, if you long press yellow button for BouquetList, the system crashes, or if you have assigned another button to BouquestList such as red and press it, system crashes.

Anyone know how to fix this please.

Sounds like a bug...Coolman is German AFAIK so reporting it on the right forum will likely cause a headache! You could eMail him direct (his eMail is on the nag screen after you've closed the settings) and ask him to fix for the next release...

In the meantime you might need to downgrade!

• Sounds like a bug...Coolman is German AFAIK so reporting it on the right forum will likely cause a headache! You could eMail him direct (his eMail is on the nag screen after you've closed the settings) and ask him to fix for the next release...

In the meantime you might need to downgrade!

Coolman sure is German so I did a bit of digging and found another forum where he has posted a fix. It's basically a new plugin.pyo file. I downloaded the fix and applied it last night and the TV Guide works a charm. I also have the skin and it all seems fine.

I don't know if I should post the file on here without his permission.

Do you think I should?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!