Streaming HD channels

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,012 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all, I'm trying to stream hd channels to an android phone from my vu+ but it doesn't work too well. SD is no problem but hd breaks up a lot and is very glitchy. Has anyone found a video player that can handle hd streams? I've tried daroon but it's no better than vlc on my device. Cheers

• you need to have an android phone capable of HD decoding, or you haven't got a hope in hell of this working. If you are using daroon, then try setting all formats to Hardware. I have found that MXplayer is the best android app for playing video - again needs to decode on hardware on your device.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I've got a galaxy s3 so if that won't do it I can't see many others that will but I'll give mx a shot as I tried daroon without success. Thanks for the reply :)

• if you have a vu box there is a app vu player on google play I have not used it myself but reading the forums there has been some good results , and I don't know if it works on any other e.2 boxes or if it just for the vu

1.2 channel master dish , inverto quad with prime focus lnb , jagger 1224 motor , vu+duo , dragon cam, diablo cam , diablo wireless cam , cas 3 ,

• Works with no-ip dns (been a while since i used it) so would presume so.
    You'll have to open a port or two on your router to use it outside of your network though, default ports are 8001 for streaming and 8002 for transcoding as far as i can remember

• there are 2 apps I use on dyndns: dreambox player and vu+player both on an ipad so would imagine they will on android too..
    and they work very well except for HD as it requires big bandwidth..
    the dreambox player has an update ( named blackbox) but won´t update on a jailbroken ipad..
    both apps are also in vip section

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!