openbox x5 channel list 9/4/13

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,817 times. The last Post () by roger44.

• hi all I made a new channel list for the openbox x5 as as of 9/4/13 as nobody seemed to want to share or have a list for *** 28.8e so I decided to put one together. I have used the *** guide tv listing to order the channels form 101 up to about 700 hope you all injoy. no favourites listing feel free to download the list and even work on it a bit then upload it back on here but please use the listing on *** to keep it consistent. sanges

• No channel lists I have used seem to work. I have deleted the old channels from my x5 then loaded this one but when the box restarts the channels aren't in order they are all over the place.

Has anyone got any ideas? I am to bone idol to do it by the remote especially now the sun is out but if I have to then I will while the Mrs watches her soaps

• This list worked fine for me. Is there any sign of an Editor software for these files yet? Would like to edit the line up to the way I'd like it, just basically for my local region would be good:)

If you are confused then you probably know what's going on!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!