NLine CLine advice

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,690 times. The last Post () by ashr1.

• Hi,
    I have done my 1st line exchange. The guy gave me his NLine for my Cline.

The question is, what do I do with NLine?
    I have a Ubuntu server setup, do I enter the Nline in the cccam.cfg file on he server, and create a f:line then give myself a c:line or enter it directly into my receiver?

Thanks very much for your help

Thanks
    Ash

• Presumably you already have setup a line between your server and your viewing box,yes?

If so,and providing he gave you a reshare,then put it in your CCcam.cfg on the server,

If no reshare given then you will need to put it in the cfg on your box instead :)

• Presumably you already have setup a line between your server and your viewing box,yes?

If so,and providing he gave you a reshare,then put it in your CCcam.cfg on the server,

If no reshare given then you will need to put it in the cfg on your box instead :)

Thanks for the response.

N:line I received is
    N: Www.com: The Best Search Links on the Net 1800 User pass 01.......................14

I know how to create a c:line for my receiver, just not sure about the port number...

• First of all check the Nline , meaning check :
    it opens what the peer claims it opens
    check ecm times
    The reason I mention this is because it is very unusual that a peer is willing to exchange an Nline for a Cline.
    I suggest you start reading up about cardsharing
    http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…nes-clines-beginners.html
    and here especially http://linuxsat-support.com/ca…asic-beginners-guide.html
    before you take any further steps

• Hi,
    Thanks for the headsup.
    I have tested what he has provided me and all looks good. :) Kind of pointless, coz i gave him the same entitlements what he gave me... :$

anyway, does this make sense...
    the nline he gave me, i configured it like this on my Ubuntu to view on my VU Solo2...

Ubuntu Server cccam.cfg:
    N: HISIPADDRESS HISport# user pass 01.......14
    F: user pass 2 0 0 HISport# 2 0 0 {0:0:1} {} {}

cccam.cfg on my VUsolo2
    C: myipaddress myport# user name and pass he provided

It's working as expected, just want to make sure the config is correct.

Thanks.
    Hope the above makes sense...

• Be weary of nlines they are very popular with fakers and payserver`s if it was me i would ask for a cline instead

• N-line is just newcamd protocol (Newcs)
    Its just as easy for card fakers to fake c-lines with Oscam as a n-lines so....!
    (most important thing is ecm time)
    Foz

Well said Foz as No Harm At all With a Good N-Line and not Just Payservers Use them by any means

• N-line is just newcamd protocol (Newcs)
    Its just as easy for card fakers to fake c-lines with Oscam as a n-lines so....!
    (most important thing is ecm time)
    Foz

Hi,
    Thanks for the advice.
    I have been monitoring this chaps ECM via CS Studio (i hope I got the right software?) and comparing it to the 3 others. His ECM has come in at 22288. and he always seems to be watching Boomerang+1 or National Geographic UK. :)
    Does that mean anything?

I just hope he isnt using my card for dodgy income.

Thanks.
    A

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!