Sid not found in pat help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,761 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Keep getting this message on quiet a number of channels mainly on 7west 26east and 13east, these are FTA channels I'm trying to view and snr shows 80+% I have tried updating my XML file but still getting the same message, any thing else I can try to view these channels, any help will be much appreciated :)

• Iv tried em mate, literally pulling my hair out now :( hears what iv done so far,

Installed latest XML file (no luck)

Checked f connectors and wires (all ok)

Fresh flash latest vix 3.0 build 654 no back up

Set up tuners again
    Tuner A
    Simple
    Single
    28.2E
    Tuner B
    Simple
    Positioner
    Long & lat (from dish pointer)

Installed latest catseye settings 3-4-13

(Still same message on quiet a few channels)
    Service Not Found!
    (SID not found in PAT)

• if all else fails ,,,get an older previously working settings ipk , ftp it across ,
    restart then check the channs then try another settings file,,
    there are many here on site..
    no need to lose your hair about it..unless you really want to..

• Lol I gave up last night and had a few beers instead

Will try old settings that use to work later today.

I'm wondering if maybe I have a line of sight issue as they has just built some new houses over the road that are quiet tall as most of the sats are fine just seems to be mainly 7west and 26east, but if this is the case why do I still have good snr ???

• You may try to make your own xml file by going to www.satellites.xml.eu and choose only the satellites you need this way you get fewer similar frequencies and load this xml file in your box and see if it helps.

• chucknorris666 did you manage to sort the prob mate as I seem to have same issues?

VU+Solo2,Running OpenVIX 3.2 VU+Solo2 Backup By Ten Below in flash,Gibertini 1 metre dish ,inverto lnb black ultra , LG 47LB700V Smart 3D 47" LED TV ....

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!