I guess you have heard this a million times

There are 56 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,827 times. The last Post () by bubbastunna.

Hi, so how do the vast amount of people manage to get around it? Some are saying about going online and re-paring it through the website whilst it is in the card reader?

The "vast amount" will soon be zero or very close to it m8. As explained above, this is just bad timing to be getting into CS with $lyUK. Re-pairing, changing pin etc etc are just temporary work around's.
    When $ly completely switch over, its gone!!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Official Post

Hi, so how do the vast amount of people manage to get around it? Some are saying about going online and re-paring it through the website whilst it is in the card reader?

The pairing to older boxes is no longer working anymore, hardly surprising they stopped this as it was documented as a work around on many forums.

Sorry, based on the *** box details you provided, we need you to get in touch with us to activate your channels. Please contact us.

• Your are unlucky enough to join the party a bit late. Nano is right there's not really anything you can do. People that can still take their cards out and leave in server etc will not put their cards back in receivers and update them via oscam/cccam.... Whoops sorry late response, my bad...

I have had 2 cards update till early August, I have everything crossed, "but I think we are all doomed, R2"

• Hi all,

What I have decided to do is wait until the august update period has been completed and see if anything has happened... in the mean time things are on hold. Just out of curiosity I have a old box with a card in it.. when calling $ky to re activate they have informed me that they will just turn the card back on.... when they do this do I just place the card in the card reader and then update via the computer or will I have to place it in the box to re activate it and then run the risk of it being f**ked? any information would be appreciated.

cheers all!!!

• its highly likely that non hd channels will be ok ¬ but who wants SD with a big HD screen !:hmmmm:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Hi All, the list just goes on......my entitlements are on until 19/07/13. Normally they should've updated by now, and still nothing happen...fingers crossed, I waiting for couple days and decide what to do next....This is a nightmare

• Official Post

Hi All, the list just goes on......my entitlements are on until 19/07/13. Normally they should've updated by now

Entitlements dont really mean anything here buddy, one day you could look ok 6 weeks ahead then the next have nothing, if it goes then so what, let it go yes you can try to pair to an older box but for how long & do you really think the card serials using this method are not logged by sly?
    Let it go its not like you wont be able to watch 3pms come August or ever could on this package, the lack of English commentary doesn't worry me one bit & i enjoy watching in other languages too. Some time soon sales of motorized dish packs will go crazy with so many having boxes capable of turning one. :laugh:

• its highly likely that non hd channels will be ok ¬ but who wants SD with a big HD screen !:hmmmm:

The way i look at it its better to have 100% of the SD channels than 100% of a black screen. With HD i can take it or leave it to be honest. I'm more interested in the content if i'm totally honest.

Nano

• Please explain what you mean by utter rubbish, as that statement doesn't really say anything if you do not know what context it is supposed to be attached to.

Nano

• utter rubbish, I was blocked, but am now back up again. Tommy, read my reply on PM to you.

Please explain in more detail how we can reverse being blocked and get back up again -
    What exactly happened to you AND
    how you got it sorted ???

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks Ten Below

I think I need to pull out my old rotor from the attic. For almost 2 years my card never got an update so late, most of times It happens 3 weeks ahead....fingers crossed til I get on the list

Cheers

Entitlements dont really mean anything here buddy, one day you could look ok 6 weeks ahead then the next have nothing, if it goes then so what, let it go yes you can try to pair to an older box but for how long & do you really think the card serials using this method are not logged by sly?
    Let it go its not like you wont be able to watch 3pms come August or ever could on this package, the lack of English commentary doesn't worry me one bit & i enjoy watching in other languages too. Some time soon sales of motorized dish packs will go crazy with so many having boxes capable of turning one. :laugh:

• People,

I think I might take the plung and just get on with this. if it goes it goes... if it stays for 12 months its a bonus... plus im sure some boffins will find a way! Just to clarify what would be the best software and ways to update etc the software.. My plan is to hit this running in the next few days so want to be 100%

cheers

• People,

I think I might take the plung and just get on with this. if it goes it goes... if it stays for 12 months its a bonus... plus im sure some boffins will find a way! Just to clarify what would be the best software and ways to update etc the software.. My plan is to hit this running in the next few days so want to be 100%

cheers

Did hallshahas not give you a good insight in his pm to you then ,if you talking sly uk id hold off for a while unless you already have a sub , to be honest if the sharing aspect is all you are going to take a sub for

• there will be a fix out there.you don't release it till sly have done all the updates.

And you will probably find out that the big pay servers will have a fix and wont release info to anyone while they are making money until its leaked

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!