How to make very good post

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 583 times. The last Post () by esuo2.

• I'm writing to the administrators to look into this post very well
    Since I came to this forum,I have made appreciable post almost 40 but the fact still remains that I cannot make a very good post
    The last but two post I made was very nasty and unkempt,I have looked through the forum as to whether a sticky thread explains and teaches that but no.
    when it comes to writing very detailed post like
    1.posting a link to a thread (which normally comes in yellow)
    2.posting detailed issues with a white background
    3.adding colours to post and some smiley's

please can the admins post a sticky thread where new members can read the rules of the game/introduce themselves/and read how to post on the forum.
    all have a blissful day
    thanks

• Very Brief and Quickly put together but hopefully this should help buddy!

I find it easier to click the 'Go Advanced' button as it gives you larger window with more options

If you are copying and pasting text from other windows/site i always find it better to COPY and PASTE into notepad 1st and then from there into post window!
    (then you dont get the text styling, white background e.t.c from original source! - if not just paste then highlight all the text and restyle using text properties in top bar of your message/post section)

The rest should explain itself - it the Go Advanced window you get moe options for styling, organising your post! Most of stuff you will use are found in shots below

Remember Preview Post prior to Submit to double check everything! if you need more post space you can use the drag button in corner to resize the window!

Hopefully thats helps!

:firework:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• and now he been banned lol

:taxman: Naughty!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• and now he been banned lol

:taxman: Naughty!

hmmm
    sorry it went that way
    i had a problem with my pc,and i forgot my password,so i deided to reset my password
    so the system generated a username and a password,then after i tried to reset it said banned
    sorry am not naughty
    it could happen to anybody,am sad because its like stating all again..........

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!