Champions Hyperion v2 Complete Image

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,245 times. The last Post () by championc.

• Champions, installed image yesterday and tried updating via UI but box is stuck rebooting every time after update. Can't stop it. Any ideas?
    Cheers

• Champions, installed image yesterday and tried updating via UI but box is stuck rebooting every time after update. Can't stop it. Any ideas?
    Cheers

I reflashed box again and tried updating via the onlie update but the box still boots up and restarts constantly after online update?
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Cheers

• I reflashed box again and tried updating via the onlie update but the box still boots up and restarts constantly after online update?
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Cheers

Hi Donkeyface,

The only time I have ever experienced the reboot cycle it was down to an incompatible plugin. I would suggest removing any plugins installed and then try the online update. I was able to remove the offending plugin on mine via ftp but timing is tricky otherwise reflash again. I cant remember which plugin it was though.
    Hope that helps.

• Hi Donkeyface,

The only time I have ever experienced the reboot cycle it was down to an incompatible plugin. I would suggest removing any plugins installed and then try the online update. I was able to remove the offending plugin on mine via ftp but timing is tricky otherwise reflash again. I cant remember which plugin it was though.
    Hope that helps.

I havent installed any plugins!
    It is a fresh install and the first thing i did was update the box!!
    It may well be a plugin with the update but will take a look later.

Cheers

• Hi again Donkeyface,

There are a few things that could be causing the problem, incompatible plugin or skin but if you have not changed any of this there are a couple of other things that you could try. 1. download a fresh copy of the image in case the one you have is corrupt. 2. make sure your spark image is up to date ( I believe that there was an improvement to the spark image that makes loading enigma more stable). Go to the Amiko site and get firmware 1.2.51_E2_Boot_Upgrade, I guess you would have to load the latest spark image after that, I have not gone through that process so don't know if the boot upgrade is included in the later images so to be safe I'd flash that one first then the latest one, and then try to flash enigma again.

• Would appreciate it if someone could re up the to something other than rapidshare I will even host on my site or dropbox for others once I actually get it, and is there a hyperion v2 like this for alien 1

• Hi again Donkeyface,

There are a few things that could be causing the problem, incompatible plugin or skin but if you have not changed any of this there are a couple of other things that you could try. 1. download a fresh copy of the image in case the one you have is corrupt. 2. make sure your spark image is up to date ( I believe that there was an improvement to the spark image that makes loading enigma more stable). Go to the Amiko site and get firmware 1.2.51_E2_Boot_Upgrade, I guess you would have to load the latest spark image after that, I have not gone through that process so don't know if the boot upgrade is included in the later images so to be safe I'd flash that one first then the latest one, and then try to flash enigma again.

Spark is on 1.2.65 so thats not the issue!
    I cant be bothered waiting 4 hours to download the image again from rapid share.
    If anyone has the image cam the dropbox it or google drive it?
    Has no one had this issue?
    Cheers

• hi there
    wonder could you please tell me why I cannot open this image downloaded several times put in on usb stick and into receiver started up from rear switch holding ok into force then right button as usual all I get is fact and t to that's it usb does start then stops checked to see if file is right it has the two it should have but also one other file which I have never experienced before any help please
    many thanks

• hi there
    wonder could you please tell me why I cannot open this image downloaded several times put in on usb stick and into receiver started up from rear switch holding ok into force then right button as usual all I get is fact and t to that's it usb does start then stops checked to see if file is right it has the two it should have but also one other file which I have never experienced before any help please
    many thanks

Use the Spark E2 upgrade plugin but make sure you have the latest Spark image 1.2.68. and the latest plugin for E2 upgrade.
    I have attached the plugin pack if you require it.
    Cheers

• As is a previous post i'm still having trouble with my bor rebooting but this time its not after the update?????
    I have done the usual service scan, cross EPG and Auto Bouquets set up and uninstalled the oscam plugin which was installed, at this point I rebooted the box and as soon as its rebooted the info banner at the bottom shows up and the box reboots.
    It does green screen and i have attached 3 logs from this, could someone take a look as i don't know what i'm looking at.
    Cheers

• hi I am going to load this image onto my Avatar 2 box can you tell me if the two tuner issue has been fixed with this I want to watch and record on different transponders loking forward to testing this currently im using hybrid open pli but not convinced by the lack of plugins

cheers

wwe

• Any chance someone can do a backup of the image with the latest firmware update and post it? having issues with updating from 2290 to 2298. box gets stuck in boot cycle evertime and i have reflashed 4 times. I have downloadrd the image a few times thinking it was corrupt!
    cheers

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!