AutoBouquets E2 28.2E Beta Support

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,828 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

andy has worked a few tweaks him self for this with the ViX image as can be seen here.

With respect i think we are all waiting for Lraizer to update this e2 version himself rather than your attached vix image screenshots, but saying this i tested this plugin myself this week & it worked great so am interested to hear about these tweeks.

Details instead of screenshots please.

• With respect i think we are all waiting for Lraizer to update this e2 version himself rather than your attached vix image screenshots, but saying this i tested this plugin myself this week & it worked great so am interested to hear about these tweeks.

Details instead of screenshots please.

The reason i included screenshots was that i thought them to be self explanatory but if not i'll explain.

Andy has included a Auto update option to the plugin, which allows you to setup a time when you would like the plugin to update it self for example i set up a auto update for 01:00.

The plugin launches a full service scan first fully updating the lame.db file then once thats dont it launches the autobouquets plugin it self fully updating your 5KY uk channels with any changes that may have been made since the last update. The idea is to completely automate the process so that no one again looses channels unexpectedly. like a 5KY uk box would.

at the moment both andy and a few other coders in the OE-A are working together to add more features to this plugin and completely re-write it, we have also approached the plugins author with a proposal to work together but as he is currently on holiday were just waiting for him to come back.

There are other additions such as andy's new placeholders which he created to allow you to zap through the channels in a bouquet in the same way you would a 5KY box. meaning that if your on channel 401 and you zap down instead of hitting a dead channel or a placeholder you now go directly to the next channel in the list.

you can see a example of these place holders here.

notice the gap between the MUTV channel and the 5ky sports F1 HD channel.

• Full credit to the author, but I can already say now that having looked at how the addon works I can confirm it is possible :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• thanks for this plugin
    the guide says
    1) first make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/
    can you confirm where i get dvdsnoop from as i dont have it in my usr/bin/ directory.

many thanks

• Official Post

thanks for this plugin
    the guide says
    1) first make sure you have dvbsnoop in your /usr/bin/
    can you confirm where i get dvdsnoop from as i dont have it in my usr/bin/ directory.

many thanks

dvbsnoop is not required for this to work on an E2 receiver, the guide is misleading you can inatall & use this without problems.

• dvbsnoop is not required for this to work on an E2 receiver, the guide is misleading you can inatall & use this without problems.

guide is not misleading as dvbsnoop is required for this to work on an E2 reciever. dvbsnoop is automatically installed on your box when the plugin .ipk installer is run if found in your download feeds.

• EDIT: Thanks mate, but this version is already above.

use this on my vu solo box and it works great this is not my work taken from another forum all i did with the box was ftp the ipk file to tmp folder and restarted box then went to plugin to active autobouquets e2 then press menu you set your region then tick hd follow this guide it will not removed any bouquets already installed so all satellite bouquets remain it works fine as i tested it out

I also set the Area to Northern Ireland
    HD Bouquet: Yes
    Numbered: Yes
    NIT Scan: Yes
    Placeholder: No for my Dreambox, Yes for my Duo
    Parental: Yes
    Default: Yes
    Custom: No
    FTA Only: No

It took about 10 minutes to complete.

• I can't get this to work on a VU+ Duo.

I've followed the steps:

Installed the IPK

Performed a scan on 28.2e

opened up the plug-in menu, set area, HD Bouquet.

When I press green to start it asks 'Do you want to perform a NIT scan', it doesn't matter if I select yes or no, they both give the same result. The screen flashes for a second and then returns to the AutoBouquets menu.

Any suggestions?

• trying this on VU-solo
    whats best way to get dvbsnoop file as its not added here on Vix image

Rather than installing the plugin i have posted here, if you go to the vix plugin feeds (menu, plugins, green button, extensions) - you will find it there, and this will include the dvbsnoop as part of the install. Not sure if the one i posted includes this, but the one on the feeds will be fine.

Edit - read the whole thread and it does state that the plugin already includes dvbsnoop, so should work.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Not sure what is going on here - could be the image you are using doesn't like the plugin - as i just mentioned, this plugin is included in the feeds of a lot of images - so try deleting this one and use the one from the feeds.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

hi,
    i am using an open pli image on dm800se 2.10
    when i try to scan i get dvdsnoop not found... i have restarted the box by turning poer off etc
    but still get same message...

can i manually ftp file and if so where do i get it.. Thanks

A bit late.....Did you try the following?

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?

telnet to box and type the command: opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

If that failed, here is an ipk.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!