Streaming remotely

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 722 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• Couple of things

1. I've just upgraded from a duo to a solo2 and can no longer stream remotely. I can view channels and change volume but as soon as I try to stream it black screens the box and reboots

I can use black box on ios no problem so why does it crash my Android?

2. I have transcoding enabled. Does this work automatically as I only see the option for port 8002 on the vu player app

Image- latest vix
    App - dreamdroid and vu player on Android

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

• I don't want to take over your thread but I am struggling with the same problem.

Is there no step by step guide? what is required is a dummies guide to setting up streaming from the solo2 to the internet. I have been searching on the net for over a month now, It is not like looking for needle in a haystack rather that the needle has been broken up in to several small parts and have been scattered and hidden in several haystacks.

The people in the know seem to answer a question but in answering the question they assume that every one is at the same level of knowledge as they are, they forget that the forum is used by people just starting out. What is even more frustrating is when someone poses a question he get a cryptic-al answer than the original poster responds back “every thing sorted” but not stating what he did to sort the problem out.

I to would like to set-up streaming from my solo2. I have managed to get it to work internally within the house but am struggling to get it to work outside the house.

I have solo2 and I am using Black Hole 2.0.4 UK Ready VU+Solo2 Backup By Ten Below.

• I think this proves you wrong about withholding info...
    we are all users,,just some have tried things out after reading similar threads to the problem...
    for instance : http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…36182-openwebif-help.html
    as for a step by step guide for dummies.. I think if you look through the plugins on the image you are using you will find webinf,,
    now if you look at the bottom of this page ,you will see similar threads....

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!