is there a sly hd box that doesnt use new pairing

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,650 times. The last Post () by muzz.

• Pair it to a Standard definition box, they will still do that. OK you won't get the HD stuff, but the way i look at it 100% of the SD stuff is better than 0% of HD.

Nano

• Thomson

Sent from my iThing using sorcery and the magic interweb.

so if i was to get a thomson from flee b$y or wherever and tell them i do not want a new box will they wear that and also is it any thomson or only a certain model
    cheers Baz

• They won't pair a new card to one of the old Thomson boxes. They have wised up to that one now.

If you still want to persevere and waste £20- £50 its one of the old V.1 5ky HD boxes with component out on the back. Its a Thomson DSI8215 that you will need, but as i have said before, 5ky have phased these boxes out and are no longer pairing cards to them so you will just be wasting your money.

• It looks like its nearly the end of sly sharing but at least it will put an end to the majority of these scumbag payservers i have mixed feelings about the whole situation on one hand i would love to share again but on the other hand hopefully this hobby will go back into the hands of the true hobbyist again

• Just set server up, card reader, openbox etc to find my sly card is paired so I cant cardshare :( Whats more I told everyone in the family id get them sly channels for free, haha, eeek. Been reading a few other forums and some people saying games not up yet and SD boxes are fine and will take another 12 months to faze old boxes etc out. Not too sure, ive got an old thomson box lying around so will give them a call tomorrow and say my slybox has packed in so want to pair my card with another box, worth a shot I guess, will let you know how I get on, Model of the box etc guys.
    I wonder if there are any other cards to share from other providers but then guessing id need a bigger dish and anyone sharing? Keep this thread goin guys and if anyone has an update then lets know.

• Update guys, my spare slybox is an AMSTRAD DRX280 (sly+ box). Is it worth trying to pair my card to this cuz its not HD in the hope of cardsharing my subscribed channels?

• Hobbyist's have flocked to the scandinavian providers traditionally ¬ They have always had good content in my opinion.

Have a look at whats available

Packages - Europe, Africa & Middle East - LyngSat

Packages - Atlantic - LyngSat

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Pair it to a Standard definition box, they will still do that. OK you won't get the HD stuff, but the way i look at it 100% of the SD stuff is better than 0% of HD.

Nano

Yep. Thats what I did and they had no problem pairing to the old box. I just said that my bedroom HD box was Kaput and that a neighbor gave me this older box and i need to pair it as I cant afford a replacement HD box :)

• Thomson HD serials between 4e2 - 4e4. wont pair online need to call, but not had any issues/no questions asked etc... last one paired today

• i didnt say "guess" i said randomised (if you want some pointers pm me)

It would appear *** do not check a database against live non recycled serials. they enter what you tell them and you generate the boxkey yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!