reshare-I must be thick, I dont get it

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,657 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Bear with me here:
    A friend sends me a cline with one re-share {0.0.2). I have 5 clients with whom I share my local card.

a) Do all 5 clients get a share of the reshare
    b) Does only a pre-specified client get the re-share (via my f:line to one client)
    c) Does no-one get the share until an action is carried out

How does that work then, cause i have read the tuts and posts but i dont see it, I told you I was thick. lol
    junger

• when you write the lines for your friends do like this : -

F: xxxxx xxxxxx 3 1 0 { 0:0:2 } . This will allow all your friends to take cards up to hop 3 and allow them to reshare to there friends 1 hop should the original share allow it.

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• And just to clarify after a pm about my cccam f line posted
    F: xxxxx xxxxxx 3 1 0 { 0:0:2 }

The 3 means your peers will see upto hop3

The 1 means your peers will receive your emus/keys should you have any

The 0 means your peers can't send you emms

The { 0:0:2 } Means your peer can take your card and reshare one furthur hop down the chain should the original shares allow it.

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• If my server to the outside world was in the lounge and I wanted to share internally to the client boxes in my bedrooms, would this be an optimum configuration?

• I would go as far as saying the most common Fline is F: xxxxx xxxxxx 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } reason being that not many cards want to recieve emms from others and not many peers use hop3,unless there is a specific hard to get card..
    Curious123 :
    If the boxes are internal , intranet , then you only need F: xxxxx xxxxxx 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 } meaning that you use the main box( pc) as server then give a line out to each other box as clients,,so all will recieve from the main box/pc server only one hop down from the main server .
    example: in main box/pc you recieve "xyzcard" in hop1 then you pass it on to your bedroom box it will recieve it in hop2 and so on down the chain hop2 in mainbox is recieved as hop3 in bedroom,etc..

• I have my config as 'the most common Fline is F: xxxxx xxxxxx 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } ' in my client boxes so when you say have it as 'then you only need F: xxxxx xxxxxx 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 } ' will I not be missing out on stuff hops further down?

• you wil be missing stuff further hops down yes! BUT it will stop any channel freezes! The more hops down you recieve shares from the more unstable the channels will become! As a rule i only accept 2 hops max and also a ping responce under 100ms!

• you wil be missing stuff further hops down yes! BUT it will stop any channel freezes! The more hops down you recieve shares from the more unstable the channels will become! As a rule i only accept 2 hops max and also a ping responce under 100ms!

Similar to yourself I have tended to accept only 2 hops and I used the same config ineternally just wanted to make sure I was configured correctly even though I am not experiencing any glitching.

• of course ,,if your main box recieves as fara as hop2 ,then your otherboxes( internal clients) should be set to 3hops from the mainbox.
    another thing to bear in mind is that the more boxes (clients) you have viewing the same channel ,the more strain you put on the card,,finally leading to freezing/glitching

• another thing to bear in mind is that the more boxes (clients) you have viewing the same channel ,the more strain you put on the card,,finally leading to freezing/glitching

Obviously something you want to avoid...what would limits tend to be?

Is glitching only caused by too many people watching the *same* channel?

• it´s thought that more than 25 petitions for the same channel slows everything down, of course ,each card performs differently,,but just to clarify ,I was referring to the INTRANET internal setup of numerous boxes ,,not to internet external boxes, although it would be a similar situation...for example ,all clients viewing the same football match on the same channel....
    suggesting all of this ,it would have to be a very big server with very few cards trying to serve too many clients at the same time,,,
    hence the need to reinforce/backup a card or platform that you already have...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!