HOW TO - CCcam+Oscam Automated Installation for Ubuntu

There are 133 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 53,907 times. The last Post () by afc876.

• no mate i cant set the web interface at all. i had it working when i was using ubuntu server but i needed to use desktop and seeing as its an auto install i cant go over it file by file to check? very frustrating but if i get this sorted i will be making a donation to the site for input and from the members. cheers

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Official Post

no mate i cant set the web interface at all. i had it working when i was using ubuntu server but i needed to use desktop and seeing as its an auto install i cant go over it file by file to check? very frustrating but if i get this sorted i will be making a donation to the site for input and from the members. cheers

Try to start oscam manually and report back

Code
    oscam -b
  • Try to start oscam manually and report back

Code
    oscam -b

now were cooking with gas ten. that line has started the oscam now i just need to implement it into my script so that it auto starts. now i can see the web-interface but when i check reader>entitlements im not getting anything? do i have to edit oscam.server foxtel to smargo?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• No need to add/edit any scripts, just edit the file /ect/rc.local like this

Bash
    #!/bin/sh -e
    sleep 20
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    sleep 15
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    exit 0

i cant find the file /etc/rc.local? beginning to think none of my files installed automatically cuz it seems we are installing them piece by piece individually?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

• Official Post

i cant find the file /etc/rc.local? beginning to think none of my files installed automatically cuz it seems we are installing them piece by piece individually?

Hope this doesnt sound rude but look harder mate it deffo will be there, it does nothing by default but is present in every install.

• Hope this doesnt sound rude but look harder mate it deffo will be there, it does nothing by default but is present in every install.

Been reading thru site a lot recently With most of it beyond me And I came across the link below which I think I may need to follow, is it still relevant to me as I have a smargo which I haven't updated or checked the firmware. Also I was looking through my files via FTP but unable to find rc.local which gives me the impression I had a bad install?

On the plus side I have the web interface up and running but it's not reading any entitlements...getting there :)

http://linuxsat-support.com/li…l-smargo-smartreader.html

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

Bash
    #!/bin/sh -e
    sleep 20
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    sleep 15
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    exit 0

i have created this file but when i go to /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86 this file isnt there? i really dont believe my install went well. ive been doin loadsa readin up but there seems to be a mountain of files that arent on my ubuntu pc, so its not just a case of finding them and editing but creating, finding where they belong and then editing?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

CCcam 2.1.3 server

Bash
    #!/bin/sh -e
    sleep 20
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    sleep 15
    /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    exit 0

Is it the OSCam and CCcam will auto start while Ubuntu start after amend the /etc/rc.local?

• i not able to start oscam -b..
    it prompt me below error:
    oscam: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

And advice?
    Thanks..

• Libraries not installed mate

try the following

Open the terminal and use this command :

apt-get install libssl0.9.8:i386

After it will install try to start the oscam, it should start fine.
    (GeorgeXL taught me that :)

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• thanks to mrgmx, i able to start my oscam successfully..
    but when i try to open web ui via browser by typing http://<my ubuntu serber's ip address>:8888/, it prompts me 403 Forbidden, Access denied.

Ang suggestion?
    Thanks..

• Official Post

thanks to mrgmx, i able to start my oscam successfully..
    but when i try to open web ui via browser by typing http://<my ubuntu serber's ip address>:8888/, it prompts me 403 Forbidden, Access denied.

Ang suggestion?
    Thanks..

Edit the webinf paramaters in oscam.conf then restart oscam as shown here.
    [h=3]How To See Your Card Entitlements When Using Oscam[/h]

• A big thanks for that i installed this 3 days ago now and couldn't get oscam to start, this was the problem.

Now I have it all up and running in my local network, but remote client is offline, can anyone tell me what the n line for a remote client is like. They show in webif but as offline the port is open, and we both have dns addresses so it must be something simple like the nline. But I just don't know how to get the remote user online, the top 2 users in the oscam.users is running ok, thanks in advance.

CCcam.cfg
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    SERVER LISTEN PORT: 15000
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
    SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
    CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    LOG WARNINGS: /tmp/warnings.txt
    #BOXKEY: /dev/ttyUSB0 xx xx xx xx
    #SERIAL READER: /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY /dev/ttyUSB0 3690000
    DISABLE EMM: no
    EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
    SHOW TIMING: yes
    F: family family1
    F: jxxx jxxx
    #F: cccam cccam
    N: 127.0.0.1 12000 cccam cccam 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256
    N: 192.168.1.8 12000 family family1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256
    N: remote user 12000 jxxx jxxx1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

oscam.conf
    [global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    logfile = stdout
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = xxxx
    httppwd = xxxx
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.1.1-192.168.255.255
    #httprefresh = 3

# protocols
    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = xxxxx@xxxx:000000;

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = xxxx
    protocol = smartreader
    detect = cd
    device = 002:002
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    caid =xxxx
    boxid = 12345678
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 600
    ident = xxxx:000000
    group = 1

oscam.user
    [account]
    user = cccam
    pwd = cccam
    monlevel = 1
    uniq = 1
    group = 1,2
    au = xxxxx
    caid = xxxx

[account]
    user = family
    pwd = family1
    monlevel = 1
    uniq = 1
    group = 1,2
    au = xxxx
    caid = xxxx

[account]
    user = jxxx
    pwd = jxxxx
    monlevel = 1
    uniq = 1
    group = 1,2
    au = xxxxx
    caid = xxxx

• The port is ok, I have been using CCcam for a while now and on it's own there is no problem. Trying to get it online with oscam seems to be where I am falling down. Thanks for the reply.

• I now know where I went wrong. Through trial and error I connected the clients one at a time successfully which pointed to a port error. I now know you need a different port for each client, something I must have missed on the tuts.
    My newcamd protocol now looks like this.
    port = x4000@0963:000000;x4001@0963:000000;x4002@0963:000000;x4003@0963:000000;x4004@0963:000000x4005@0963:000000;3006@0963:000000

All clients now connected.

• hi, for a total newbie this seems like a great tutorial and i have started the install, this may seem like a stupid question but could anybody tell me how to "chmod 755 the script file" thanks

• Dieseldo,

In the location that the file you want to chmod is in

type

chmod 755 thescriptname.sh (change to filename you require)

i.e chmod 755 OscamCccamInstall.sh (make sure that you use the filenames exact format UPPERlowercase e.t.c)

Nothing will happen you will just be returned to prompt

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hey all
    i have installed this and oscam is runing perfect but i can't acces cccam i tryed canyouseeme.org to tjek the ports they are open but the server and cccam don't look like its runing can i manual get them to run ?
    - i tryed debian and autoinstall to got the same problem oscam works but no cccam

i think server port got som problem and when thats okay cccam runs to.. but how do i fix the server port ? i tryed 64700 / 64701 / 12000 / 13000.. as port and open it in my routher but can't see server online :( what to do ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!