CrossEPG on Vu+ Duo2 Vix Image Not Working. HELP Please!!

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,473 times. The last Post () by bottleandahalf.

• Hi Daveyboy and previous posters to this thread, I disabled tuner 2 on my UNO, used "Download Now" in Cross EPG and it all worked perfectly. I now have full EPG on all channels, many thanks to all concerned. I must agree with the comment from Davyboy that it does rather defeat the object of having a twin tuner! Perhaps there'll be a correction in a later build.

• Out of curiosity, when setting up the tuners, did people experiencing issues use "automatic" or manually select 28.2?

When setting up and trying to clear the problem I tried both auto and manual scans, when configuring tuner B I used the "simple" setting, I didn't try LOOPTHROUGH, EQUAL TO or ADVANCED. With tuner B now not configured EPG is working. Hope that helps.

• Sorry guys..been quite as I have been moving hse. So no internet at the momment ..having to connect via Phone Hotspot.

OK..back to the issue, as abu baniaz, says, it could be an issue while at the 1st setup of the box you chose the Satellite automatically rather than chose it manually as in Astra 28.2E for me for Sly Uk & Ireland.

But, having chosen this manually, I still find the same problem continues, and am left at with the conclusion that it might a Software issue with the latest Build 808, and not the Tuners themselves.

If guys will remember back please....before 3.0 808 Version...CrossEPG worked...but it just suddenly stopped. I am pretty sure about this, but am welcome to correction guys.

THANKS, and am happy guys a getting a Temporary resolution. Coz, once you update and restart the Tuner, after a few days CrossEPG Downloader will fail again. Then you have to start all over again, disabling the tuner and do it again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!