Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries

There are 95 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,185 times. The last Post () by jonboy2015.

• Official Post

I'm having the issue on my tsmedia 5.4 version with the "Auto proxy update" and i'm unable to disable the Auto proxy update, I cant see that option. I think i can understand the steps needed and have my files ready, its just that i cant get option to disable auto proxy update

Ignore that step, it was for older versions of TSMedia..

• ok, that rules that out thanks MasterG, but then when i go into my 1channel, movies, settings it does not allow left or right arrow to select my new proxy source, it stays on primewire.ag

• ok, maybe an explanation, or part of it....i checked back in to see etc/tsmedia/proxy_links....its BLANK !!
    this was fine before my box reboot. wonder whats happened there

• Are you also on 7.5?

The only place I have a TSMedia folder is in /hdd/TSmedia and there is no proxy_links or any other files in there (just directories).

BTW what is the difference between basic and full? I installed mine from Download Plugins in the Openvix menu on VU+ DUO2 and it only listed one version.

• Official Post

Yes i`m using the latest version 7.5.. The only difference i can notice is basic version has about half as much content as full.. I suggest using 7-Zip to extract the .ipk of the full version, then FTP the contents to the same folders on your receiver.. Or install our addons and download it from there..

• Thanks. I removed the two existing TSmedia plugins (still had 7.2 install too despite upgrading) then installed the Addons plugin. Finally I install TSmedia using the Addons plugins then restarted the box.

It still looks exactly the same. No TSmedia directory in /etc/ and no files in /hdd/TSmedia. Also tried placing proxy_links in this directory but it made no difference. Selecting the Blue button in 1Channel-Movies only lists primewire.ag as the only proxy entry.

PS I also noticed the proxy I setup on 000webhost while allowing me to get to primewire.ag from my browser and click on movies. Every movie link I click on to start it no matter the movies always just returns a white screen with a 404 error.

• Excellent Thanks. How do I install that backup from my current setup? Can I just FTP it to the HD which is connected and somehow restore from it?

Also, it mentions it is setup to work with the White card. Is that the case, will this work with my *** HD subscription and white card and show HD channels? I thought that had been disabled by ***.

• Emm.. must admit not keen to do this after spending days getting it to this stage. I could find it doesn't work for me then too and then I am nowhere. Also I am only pointed at 28.2E with a fixed dish so this will probably really mess up my channel guide.

Still not clear how to actually restore it though. The zip just contains a directory called vuplus. On the mac it auto extracts that but you can't see the contents of the directory without changing permissions on it. So so I extract the contents of the zip and just place that directory on a USB key? How does the box recognise that key is a backup so knows how to restore?

• on the duo2 when you have that unsipped folder vuplus on usb ,then switch off the box from back switch , then insert usb ,
    switch back on pressing power button next to front usb..it will say reading usb,
    once you se this you let it install right to the end when yuo are prompted to restart box..
    About your channel setup,,you can either make a backup of it and reinstall depending on whch image you are backing up from..
    or download /install a channel settings from the e2 channel section or our linuxsat-support addons plugin

• I can't seem to get this to work. I have formatted the USB key on my Mac to FAT32 and it is readable by both Windows and my ***Box F5s.

I have just copied the vuplus directory and its contents to the root of the flash drive then fully powered down the VU+ DUO. I then inserted the key into the front USB slot and powered it up, but it did not give me a message allow me to flash, it just booted as normal.

The link given in the how to guide for the HP format utility does not actually have a link on it, just the details of how many downloads it has had :(

• Never mind. I got the image restored but it is proving really flakey. It has crashed the box three times so far mainly in 1channel, but when it works it does work, so thanks.

One big issue I have is what are the FTP details. I have tried user: root, password: linuxsat and user:linuxsat and password: linuxsat but it always reports invalid login so it clearly isn't what is documented on the image,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!