Card Sharing exposed by the BBC (busts will follow for sure) bbc1 tonight 7.30pm

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,761 times. The last Post () by brad.

• Steve is right on the money, it's not card sharing. Hobbyists Card Share. PayServers sell stolen goods which are quite often reshares of hobbyists cards and another major reason why they are hated so much.

While watching the program I could not help feeling that Sty might have paid good money to sponsor it because it came over staged and enacted. It was also not completely factually correct either. Either way the cat is most definately out of the bag now. So it's over to Alixp to order a shed load of F5S's! NOT.

Stypox/Openpox. Who in their right mind would do that to themselves let alone their worst enemies? :snicker:

• If your an alcoholic you can register and get money for booze , If your a drug addict you can register as an addict and get methadone ,Wonder if sly will let us register as cardsharers and give cards that work so we dont get the dt's when it stops :laugh:

• Steve is right on the money, it's not card sharing. Hobbyists Card Share. PayServers sell stolen goods which are quite often reshares of hobbyists cards and another major reason why they are hated so much.

While watching the program I could not help feeling that Sty might have paid good money to sponsor it because it came over staged and enacted. It was also not completely factually correct either. Either way the cat is most definately out of the bag now. So it's over to Alixp to order a shed load of F5S's! NOT.

Stypox/Openpox. Who in their right mind would do that to themselves let alone their worst enemies? :snicker:

The dissapointing thing is we all get tarred by the same brush because of the payservers and supporters of them that keep them alive
    :72:

• I don't think people will have watched it and thought "now I know about this I'm gonna cancel my *** subs and get me an F3". The average viewer will have believed every word of bull**** the programme said.

I came across a post on ***'s forum where someone had posted that a workmate had been bragging that he supplies all the *** channels for £10 a month using a box that connects to the internet and the poster was aggrieved that he paid £80 a month to *** and wanted to know who to report him to. There was then a string of replies saying "I know of a bloke who does it too, I've sent details to the mods". The majority of people just aren't comfortable doing anything deemed as "dodgy" or "illegal".

• As usual the BBC are years behind, IPTV is right around the corner to replace CS, and IPTV will be a even bigger problem to tackle.

It always makes me laugh though, the same companies who sell you the service thats being hacked also sell you the tools to hack it! Remember the first double tape decks that could records one tape from another, then the Sony DVD Burners, now we have Blu Ray burners with discs made by Sony!

And of course you have the Internet, ***, BT, Vigin all trying to sell us the fastest broadband, 70mbs etc. What do they think people are doing with these fast speeds, playng Candy Crush? lol!

• As usual the BBC are years behind, IPTV is right around the corner to replace CS, and IPTV will be a even bigger problem to tackle.

It always makes me laugh though, the same companies who sell you the service thats being hacked also sell you the tools to hack it! Remember the first double tape decks that could records one tape from another, then the Sony DVD Burners, now we have Blu Ray burners with discs made by Sony!

And of course you have the Internet, ***, BT, Vigin all trying to sell us the fastest broadband, 70mbs etc. What do they think people are doing with these fast speeds, playng Candy Crush? lol!

m8 you say iptv is only round the corner .. say cs stops .. but you still need a emu .. will that emu still work ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!