Autobouquets Help

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,428 times. The last Post () by SatelliteJunkie.

• Official Post

Also just wondering if that updated file you gave me will stop my own bouquet (nothing to do with Autobouquets) from disappearing when Autobouquets downloads an update.

It is not downloading, it is creating using data on satellite stream. During execution/processing, something went wrong and caused it to spoil your existing bouquets. The script has a few edited lines added to stop this from happening. I have pasted the link to the response from Lraizer where i mentioned the issue which has happened to you.

Both AB 28.2 are not meant to interfere with existing bouquets. I use AB 28.2 on top of Vhannibal's list (after I remove his 28.2 bouquets/channels and re-order) I use AB instead of ABM as it runs in less than a minute including the picon symlinks. Unfortunately, the issue with Catseye is one I don't really want to get too invloved in as it may seem disrespectful. There is a compatibility issue where ABM was not updating some channels becasue of the Catseye's bouquets. Nobody has raised this with Catseye/Skaman/Andyblac to to get to the bottom of it. You are not using ABM, so does not affect you.

Always good to have backups. To save your existing bouquets, use Dreamset/Dreamboxedit. Instead of "write", select "read" and save to your PC.

• I wanted to use Autobouquets so that when the frequencies change, I don't lose a picture. I had that problem 2 weeks ago before using Autobouquets when setting a recording for ITV HD and it would fail presumably because the frequency changed. Autobouquets seems to be working fine for the past week or so. However today I noticed an Emmerdale ITV HD recording from yesterday failed. - the file size is zero. There's no problems with oscam or anything and I've had my box switched on all the time - I don't even put it on standby. I also changed the channel to ITV HD today and it's displaying fine so I don't understand what would cause the previous day's ITV HD recording to fail? I set Autobouquets to update every day at 6.20 AM. Emmerdale is on at 7PM. Is it possible the frequency changed between those times?

Always happens on that bloody channel!

• HI all. I need some help.

i run openpli 4.0. and when running the autobouquets 28 E i get the following message:

"wget server returned error: http/1.1 401 unathorized
    wget server returned error: http/1.1 401

sh: 2 unknown operand

My apologies but its driving me crazy

Many thanks

• I've set Channel 4 HD to appear at the top of the Entertainment bouquet however Sly Living is in it's place. I've zapped to Channel 4 HD and the channel number is correct.

I've set Sly Sports 4 HD to appear at 2nd top of the Entertainment bouquet however Sly Sports News HQ is in it's place. I've zapped to Sly Sports 4 HD and the channel number is correct.

Also Sly Sports 5 HD is appearing at the bottom of the top page of the Entertainment bouquet instead of the position where I placed it. I zapped to the channel and it doesn't appear to have a channel number.

Here's a screenshot of my AutoBouquets setup file:
    http://i384.photobucket.com/al…creenshot_zpse8258c8d.jpg

My Custom Sort file & CSV file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/picj…%26%20CSV%20file.zip?dl=0

My custom sort file is as default apart from the following which was copied to the top of the entertainment bouquet:

01=141 BBC One HD
    01=102 BBC Two HD
    01=178 ITV HD
    01=230 Channel 4 HD
    01=145 Challenge
    01=401 Sly Sports 1 HD
    01=402 Sly Sports 2 HD
    01=403 Sly Sports 3 HD
    01=404 Sly Sports 4 HD
    01=407 Sly Sports 5 HD
    01=115 BBC Three HD
    01=410 Eurosport HD
    01=411 Eurosport 2 HD
    01=120 ITV 4 HD
    01=447 Motors TV
    01=406 Sly Sports F1 HD
    01=439 Sly Sports F1
    01=505 CNBC
    01=164 Challenge+1
    01=118 ITV2 HD
    01=136 E4 HD
    01=171 Channel 5 HD
    01=439 Sly Sports F1
    01=176 5*

• Ok thanks. What I don't understand is that I'm looking at Channel 4 just now. I press the OK button when watching the channel to bring up the channel info and it says the channel number is 230. Yet Sly Living shows where it should be in Autobouquets and you say Sly Living is 230?

Anyway I changed the channel 4 number to 230 in autobouquets and it's showing Channel 4 now in the correct place but when I press the OK button when watching the channel to bring up the channel info and it says the channel number is still 230? I don't understand how that's possible?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!