SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,650 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Not exactly the same format..none of italia,s channels were ever paired unlike the uk where most of the channels are married to one box so be prepared for all the currently paired channels to go.

Think the thomson boxes will still be ok for SD on premium channels, this is why they are still desperate to swap them out. Sly are hoping by switching of the HD all the remaining thomson box owners will panic and upgrade.

• *** want people on the newer HD boxes with internet connection so they can buy more from the *** Store. No doubt they have calculated that it will be financially beneficial to swap out Thomson boxes. I doubt they will swap out SD boxes as there are too many, just wait for them to fail and offer the customers discounted upgrades to HD.

• *** 3d working here .. im not that bothered it going off all repeats anyway but what is funny all the people who have bought f3 and 5 boxes off ebay and selling them on making £50 on a box not knowing this was coming have a lot of explaning to do ha ha karma is a bitch :78:

• Thank you for the replies fellas, I just leech off my friends server that he sorted me out with for free after I did a few favours for him so the problem must be on his end.
    If it goes its no biggie as it's cost me nothing, I would never pay for it as you say gav99, its a lot of repeats and crap 95% of the time!

• I have just lost 5 channels Sly arts 1,2 HD, Nat geo HD, History Hd, Crime HD is there anyway of getting them back.

My setup is

a laptop running debian 6 with smargo reader and oscam r9681

• I have just lost 5 channels Sly arts 1,2 HD, Nat geo HD, History Hd, Crime HD is there anyway of getting them back.

My setup is

a laptop running debian 6 with smargo reader and oscam r9681

to honest after reading this thread i'm
    amazed we have had these chns open for so long
    i just wonder why they started on 13e could it be after the new sat at 28e cut most of europe off from
    getting signal from 28e, i think we cant be surprised this is happening i just hope it takes a long time to
    compleate i can view sd channels quite happily all
    day, after all in hard times a channel open is a good result

Edited 2 times, last by rumpole: to add to the post ().

• Ive just noticed ive now lost 3 additional channels.

DaveHD
    WatchHD
    AlibiHD

These 3 are all showing no signal.

Put card back into origional receiver and getting this message, also a message pops up on screen to go to ***viewinghelp.com to update my information.

• dave hd on 10.936 + watch hd clearing . the channels on tp 12575 22999 have gone but that was a copy of another

• these channels still working for me I just checked. Seems strange more channels not gone today thou still just those 5 from yesterday

• I have no problems with those channels, all clearing from local..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!