SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,638 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• From what I can gather *** have simply stopped access to these channels by refusing the card to decrypt these channels.

Very similar to how a freesat from *** card will open FTA channels in a *** box but will give a wrong card message for other channels if it isn't the right box.

In short *** know who owns Thompson boxes , I kept getting calls from *** telling me to upgrade my box before I lose my channels, I kept refusing saying I'd lose my recordings.

Looks to me they are slowly turning of channels trying to force us into upgrading and it's just a simple case of telling the card these channels are not active on these particular cards.

• Hi Neolxs, Why did they not do this before. Also why not movies/sports/news the main channels

So what does this mean as I sold a lot of boxes but obviously someones supplied me gifts and i am S******* it Also does this mean game is over and finished!

• Hi Neolxs, Why did they not do this before. Also why not movies/sports/news the main channels

So what does this mean as I sold a lot of boxes but obviously someones supplied me gifts and i am S******* it Also does this mean game is over and finished!

Sorry but you sound like a payserver, I suggest u read the rules.

• Seems to me the only people panicing are the people who have an 'financial interest' more than just as a hobby , i have been watching *** italia in SD for months , in my opinion the only loss is movies in HD as sport and documentaries is available in HD on many other platforms! , looks like more torrenting for me! As long as SD stays ill just run with it , once thats gone its 'thanks but no thanks ***'.......

• Hi, I did post a introduction post you can check. I am just curious to get information. May I ask what I have done wrong and also do note I don't have a server!

• Hi, Yes you are right people with interest as I had got boxes for family, friends and so on and obviously I had just got them it 3 weeks ago and a bit annoyed this happened as i just got involved recently and dont want to be refunding it as i spent all the money.

What do u think is this the end or what as i am totally new to this

I sold some as well now will i have to refund or what.

So what does this mean as I sold a lot of boxes but obviously someones supplied me gifts

Family & Friends don't demand refunds..
    Payservers Scumbags are the reason our hobby is in this situation
    Good riddens..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Haha mines are gone too.All i can say is if it is the end then get it right up all the people running payservers.Your greed has messed up this hobby for everyone.Happens its finally time to get that motorised put in

Because of wankers like you wreck it for everybody else

• I think we'll lost all the Hd channel but fingers crossed sd works.

• Anyone know what the timescale was like for *** italia?

Wasnt it everyday they lost a few more to eventually they all went? If so then id expect a few more UK HD to go today. Most likely the sports for the weekend!

By *** Italia in 3 weeks all the channels gone...
    First the Dokumentary channels, then Cinema & Sports...

• Same format then.

Not good, but at least we will have the SD hopefully.

Not exactly the same format..none of italia,s channels were ever paired unlike the uk where most of the channels are married to one box so be prepared for all the currently paired channels to go.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!