SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,613 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• well from what i have heard, all channels will be off by the end of the year (2014), Just something a very trusted friend tells me, and i have no reason not to believe him.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• well from what i have heard, all channels will be off by the end of the year (2014), Just something a very trusted friend tells me, and i have no reason not to believe him.

sooner than that buddy im even thinking of posting an add to buy up boxes on the cheap now , as it will be back there will only be one looser the servers cos they will pay for absolution

• if i may add what i read!!!!and its bad news!!!!!!!
    as already announced by sly they add new compression mpeg4 to reduce the bandwitdh streaming broadcasting of 40% and migrate all channels from SD to HD quality.

as well at moment only azbox support mpeg4 and no dreambox at moment can be capable to receive an upgrade.

we hope in 1 month all hd channel of *** ita will be switched to new compression and will be black. no problem at moment for sd channels

for a tecnical configuration , we know *** it will introduce pairing code with stb and card serial and we wait for oscam to be capable to add stb id and box id as already unicam do it.

sly de and *** uk announce soon to introduce mpeg4 as soon as possible if the project in first of sly ita will take a good effect.

• how does anyone know the SD channels will stay for a long time?

the most honest answer I can give is no one really knows,read this thread & the countless others
    on forums,they consist of personal opinion & conjecture, and in some cases wild speculation.The realities we know
    HD Channels are being made unavailable, regarding SD, or Sly's future plans? only they know for sure,
    just trying to be logical about the situation.

• how does anyone know the SD channels will stay for a long time?

Because the current SD boxes number in the millions and these boxes cant be upgraded.

If Sly want to rid of SD cardsharing they will have to replace every SD box, That is both costly and time consuming, nobody is saying it cant be done but the logistics would appear to outweigh the advantages.

But you never know, Sly may replace every SD box by the end of the year, it would be some advantagious task and in themeantime someone could crack the new HD encyrption making sly`s efforts worthless.

Its Ironic that ***`s actions are hampering those who Cardshare for non profit or just want to use a unoffical reciver but dosent really do much to deter paysevers who will just offer SD services for as long as they can.

Edited once, last by neolxs ().

• 5ky won't be able to stop the really big servers. .... whatever they do.

They can stop the likes of me and others that share. ... and weanky smaller pay servers. .. But not the real big boys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• The 'big' servers must obviously have some sort of hokus pokus voodoo that makes them special and thereby exempts them from these counter measures then? :59:

• Wonder when they are going to use this 'Knowhow and money' to crack some of the other systems that have been secure for years then?

Get your steel umbrellas out the pigs are flying today!

Knowhow and money i reckon

• I think your find that its pure numbers they have so many cards from unsuspecting shares that some of them are bound to still work eventually they will all go and there be in the same position as everybody else

The 'big' servers must obviously have some sort of hokus pokus voodoo that makes them special and thereby exempts them from these counter measures then? :59:

• Anyone know any big servers still clearing hd that's missing I don't see any only one in Italy and it's not live and one I the UK also not live no one will know anything for sure till its all been completed as far as mpeg4 and codec concerns that will be for 4k when it roll out that has nothing to do with hd going

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!