SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,263 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• but the ones that can afford *** easily aswell ... but are that greedy and tight ..they rather cross to this side . plenty of them about belive me ..

cant wait . just my view.

i dont think thats the case. doesnt matter if your rich or not, i think they just enjoy the hobby. i can afford 5ky but i like the plugins and playing around with my box. i for wouldnt care if we lost them all, ive stated in the past that i grew up with 4 SD channels so i dont think a few more wont hurt. but its more to CS, its messing around. people becoming DEV's to make your box access new features that 5ky would never do. look at the plugin sections, 100's there, skins and images. it gives people a chance to do something. some people work yet set out to give us new stuff in there free time and i bet they can afford 5ky

• I cant wait til its all gone me like .. then back to the hobbist and the greedy ones fooked ... not only the payservers but the ones that can afford *** easily aswell ... but are that greedy and tight ..they rather cross to this side . plenty of them about belive me ..

cant wait . just my view.

what category do people have to come under to be able to do something thats freely available and open source?

But you say "the ones who can afford it" well to be a hobbyist in this area, you need too be able to afford it yourself to be able to share it, "contradiction"??

how come it seems every few posts in this thread "slates payservers" "rich people" everyone bar the hobbyist?

Have you contributed to the hobby? like release cams, software, plugins, files, scripts? etc?

• i dont think thats the case. doesnt matter if your rich or not, i think they just enjoy the hobby. i can afford 5ky but i like the plugins and playing around with my box. i for wouldnt care if we lost them all, ive stated in the past that i grew up with 4 SD channels so i dont think a few more wont hurt. but its more to CS, its messing around. people becoming DEV's to make your box access new features that 5ky would never do. look at the plugin sections, 100's there, skins and images. it gives people a chance to do something. some people work yet set out to give us new stuff in there free time and i bet they can afford 5ky

aye , yes cant understand something as for plugins etc .. me wel I rather go towards the android type way for internet features .. don't look to much into that side of it .
    and yes ok if people enjoy that side of it ..its the others I don't like ..been and seen jobs listen to people who always say ..im not paying sly about 99 pr cent of them ..

completely piss me of when I go into say a 200 odd thousand pound hoose with the audi on the drive and second car ...nice new top of the range tv bose s sound etc ..and guess whats below it ...a fookin openbox ..now that in my view is a piss take.

loads of them aboot ... its the ones that cant afford sly that I can understand do this ..

I just really mess about that's all try and learn a bit about Linux if I can ...

• have you ...contributed then .. I would if I had the time .and knew . and is a openbox open source ..

• have you ...contributed then .. I would if I had the time .and knew . and is a openbox open source ..

have i contributed? ill let others answer that for you, why is a open box closed? well its main aim is for pay channels be all end all.

but thats what the "hobby" is about isnt it? sparing time, and knowing, not just what you have learnt on how to stick a line in a box or enable a cam etc.

EDIT
    also you only mention a "openbox" what about the cardreaders, servers, linux dist, etc, true hobbyist you are with just your openbox

Edited once, last by able2 ().

• have i contributed? ill let others answer that for you, why is a open box closed? well its main aim is for pay channels be all end all.

but thats what the "hobby" is about isnt it? sparing time, and knowing, not just what you have learnt on how to stick a line in a box or enable a cam etc

well that's what I am getting at ..no vu or dm boxes ..Linux based open source ... all openboxes I see .

take way the emu side of these boxes and then see how many get sold ... main object money .. no hobbist there im afraid..

• well that's what I am getting at ..no vu or dm boxes ..Linux based open source ... all openboxes I see .

take way the emu side of these boxes and then see how many get sold ... main object money .. no hobbist there im afraid..

well you support the openbox as you have one, and i bet that 95% of payserver users have openbox stbs, why? cause they do the job of decrypting pay channels and are cheap

• sorry but I dont have a openbox ... I have a dm 800 and a dm 700 s , android media player quad core and a pc with Ubuntu on it that all ..do u think I would buy that crap ...don't think so m8

• Had some interesting news today regarding HD, that "they have it working" and only HD will work other SD wont work, wont go into great details etc.

BUT youll never guess, its a "payserver" thats got it, and im waiting on a line for it, if it works i shall post proof or disregard it as its potentially a PS who will have it working??

• Had some interesting news today regarding HD, that "they have it working" and only HD will work other SD wont work, wont go into great details etc.

BUT youll never guess, its a "payserver" thats got it, and im waiting on a line for it, if it works i shall post proof or disregard it as its potentially a PS who will have it working??

i'll come straight out and call BS!

• NO im not a payserver!!! i was stating a FACT that a payserver has the HD working, and johnski take it how you like..........

the swap was made by a payserver who sold it for 1000s £££s i seen it my duty to release it for free, if i was a PS would i do that......NO SIR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!