IPK Download For CCcam BlackHole image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,085 times. The last Post () by jakspratb.

• Hi Everyone,

Completely new to all this, purchased a new vu+ duo a week or so ago, the place I brought it from kindly put the latest version of black hole on for me, I've managed to get all the free to air channels uploaded but have now found i'm stuck. I've set up my Dreambox Control Centre and wanted to add Cccams which I've downloaded the files from a post on here. I can see that I need to upload an IPK somehow before I can do this, I read somewhere about one called D.Explorer, I can see where this is available to download on the Black Hole Addons Plugins menu. When I try to download it states that it's completed correctly and I must do a restart, once done nothing seems to of changed. I then click on Manually Install IPK Packages and its states I must upload an ipk package in the /tmp directory before you can install Addons.

Hopefully that makes some sense, I seem to be going round in circles at the minute. Apologies if this post is also in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance
    Jak

• Official Post

Use the attached CCcam file or use our addons panel and download everything you need from there buddy.. FTP the file to /tmp/ folder with dreambox control center > Green button > Yellow button > Manually Install IPK Packages > Choose file & press OK to Install > Reboot..

Press Blue button > Scroll left or right to choose CCcam 2.3.0 > Press OK to activate..

BlackHole 2.X.X Softcam Collection

How to add C line:

This method will work on all Enigma2 based receivers like Vu+, Dreambox, Technomate, Gigablue, Clarke-Tech / Xtrend, Venton UniBox etc...

After you have made a connection to the receiver with DCCE2 Click FTP, which is found on the left panel..

In the middle panel double click on the ETC folder..

Scroll down the list of folders until you see a file named CCcam.cfg

Right click on the CCcam.cfg file and press Edit..

If you don`t have a CCcam.cfg file in /etc/ then use the attached file.

linuxsat-support.com

Then paste your C line into this file and press save..

linuxsat-support.com

The C line should now start, if you have no channels clearing check that you have CCcam running as default softcam in softcam manager..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ujyCfsbrW34

• Hi Master,

I've saved and TFP the file into var/tmp, I can see if transferred but when I click green,, yellow then down to manually install ipk packages it still states nothing to install, you have to upload an ipk package in the /tmp directory before you can install Addons.

Thanks Again
    Jak853d38.jpg

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!