Will HD ever come back?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,839 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Never say never although it appears unlikely and not in the foreseeable future as far as I am aware.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Will Sly HD ever come back or is the encryption too hard to crack?

has the other poster says who knows what the future will turn up
    my thought is if this were easy to get back then i would have thought
    sly Italian hd channels would by now have been opened again, they
    were blocked in November 2013. i also think that all but the fta channels
    from the provider on 28e will eventually be blocked to all without a official
    subscription for there service

• Never say never although it appears unlikely and not in the foreseeable future as far as I am aware.

Do you know of a IPTV service that has UK HD channels then?

Edited once, last by bsaid97 ().

• IPTV service : low quality, continuous freeze :06:

True, is there anything else I can do? Maybe even get a Sly + HD box overseas?

• Do you know of a IPTV service that has UK HD channels then?

I hope your not asking for a link to an IPTV PAYSERVER are you ?
    Anyone that provides sly hd via iptv besides sly themselves, now tv etc is a payserver, simple as that so no support should be given !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!