will this work

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 532 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• I just received the news today that yet again I have to work all over christmas this year. I really want to watch the sport on boxing day, so here is what I am thinking. On the machines I operate, there is an internet connection on the computer and obviously a monitor too. One machine will be off so I can use it to play with. Would it work if I was to get a box and connect it with the internet cable and by using an adapter run it through the monitor. Now, in my mind I cant see a problem with this but I want to put it out there and see what you all think.

• In theory yes it should work no problem........ only thing I would check is that the internet connection for your workplace has no restrictions on it for in/out data.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!