Warning another hacked 2.0.1.1 has surfaced

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,246 times. The last Post () by RelookPVR.

• Official Post

Lately on the net there were a lot of rumours about a CCCam 2.011 based modified server that is capable to take control and modify the hop level of any local card from the connected peers to this server - his name is 2MyCAM R02 (second release) server".
    Unfortunatly it's not a rumour - this exist and I have got the pricelist of this server - and if it's not spreaded it's for his quite high price.
    To be clear - I'm not making publicity to this - this is a REAL threat to the cardsharing users... THIS is a WARNING for ALL cardsharing users...

Before I was thinking to realease this bad info I was wrote with one of the moderators named uttnls and he had agreed that this information can be realeased for the comunity - I hope the other moderators won't ban me for this thread and will speak first with him.

So here is the original pricelist and information about this

Originall posted by kiss_ro

You have been warned, be very careful who you are sharing with.

• Simple - do not allow anything lower than 2.1.3

Why can't people just be nice..........

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• Does anybody know if there ecm usaged still shows up.

Thats the only thing i look at,if someone is taking to many ecms they get reshare disabled and if it persist then they get deleted.

My understanding is even if your disable reshare on 2.0.11 they can bypass that!!!!! - I just don't allow that version period!!!!!

Kindest regards, Prioryman

Let your interests be as wide as possible, and let your reactions to the things and persons that interest you, be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile.

• Official Post

The worrying thing is the way im reading it looks like it can appear as later versions of cccam too.

Code
    MyCam Version Report-> Extra Membership Level (donation fee) (Title)
    CCcam 2.0.11-> + 0 euro (Extra I)
    CCcam 2.1.0-> + 20 euro (Extra II)
    CCcam 2.1.1-> + 20 euro (Extra III)
    CCcam 2.1.3-> + 30 euro (Extra IV)
    CCcam 2.1.4-> + 20 euro (Extra V)
    CCcam 2.2.0-> + 30 euro (Extra VI)
    CCcam 2.2.1-> + 30 euro (Extra VII)

No mention of the ecm usage not showing so monitoring this as we do now is the best way to stay safe.

• Well lets face ít guys.
    Any version of CCcam can be patched so that it will reshare at least 1 hop.
    Safest way at the moment is Oscam as a server and CCcam as your client.
    As Oscam is open source anyone with a sound knowledge of C can adjust Oscam too.
    A shame it is but we will have to keep up wiith it.
    RelookPVR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!