dm500s 28.2E UK channel list

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,973 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Similarly, I am interested in getting my old dm500s up and running again. I have loaded 15.0d, but I have a problem as I live most of the year on Costa Blanca, Spain.
    I have a 2.4M dish with centre feed. Signal on a S*Y box is excellent and all FTA open.
    Does anyone have a BACKUP suitable for my location, in Spain.
    I am experiencing problems with getting most of the encoded to open (I can't open any). Even some of the FTA ones won't open. Probably due to location in Spain & UK listings used on 15.0d. I get "Error", "channel not available"..
    I have looked in "Camd-info" screen and it reads "FTA", "using fta".
    Using the info on screen I have 84% sig, snr 72%, 10,600Mhz H and the green signal strip shows about 80+% (steady), Comedy Channel.
    I usually have to use channels in the 12Mhz band for decent signals on my S** box.
    I do get channels visible on screen, but a "Service scan" "Scan transponders", has given me only 17 Tv & 14 Radio channels (31 in total) around the 11.5/11.6 Mhz region.
    Can I upload a replacement channel list?

Anyone able to offer suggestions???:50_002:

Edited 9 times, last by siesta0 ().

• Thanks Cazuela.
    I have no signal problems with Free *** channels. I get them all. I have done the most obvious an autoscan.
    My *** box gets them all plus lots of trash channels/shopping/asian/etc. Signal on a *** box is excellent and all FTA open. I am getting cleared reception on 10.6MHz to 11.7Mhz, as above thread. Using the info on screen I have 84% sig, snr 72%, 10,600Mhz H and the green signal strip shows about 80+% (steady), *** Comedy Channel.
    What I would like to know is why 15.0d doesn't seem to be working on my DM500S.
    I had given tech info showing some of my results with scans, my LNB is 0.6 and the dish size is 2.4M. My LNB is a twin feed, 1 feed to *** box & 1 feed to DM500S.
    How do I get the cams to work on my DM 500S?
    The reception is not my problem it is the non-working cams I am concerned with.
    I have uploaded Neutrino to the DM500S and that gives me strong signals and a full list of FTA channels, but no *** channels. BBC , ITV, C4, Channel 5 are clear as day, same as on my *** box.
    Neutrino seems to be providing me with the best options.
    How do I install cccam on Neutrino?
    Many thanks M8's.

- - - Updated - - -

Edited 13 times, last by siesta0 ().

Using the info on screen I have 84% sig, snr 72%, 10,600Mhz H and the green signal strip shows about 80+% (steady), *** Comedy Channel.

my LNB is 0.6 and the dish size is 2.4M. My LNB is a twin feed, 1 feed to *** box & 1 feed to DM500S.

maybe you need to activate whichever cam you want to use on it..

• My LNB is 0.6 and the dish size is 2.4M. My LNB is a twin feed, 1 feed to *** box & 1 feed to DM500S.

How do I get the cams to work on my DM 500S?

The reception is not my problem it is the non-working cams I am concerned with.

The cams have been activated. Ethernet is not a problem.

I am experiencing problems with getting most of the encoded *** to open (I can't open any).

I have NO signal problems with Free *** channels. I get them all. I have done the most obvious an autoscan.

My *** box gets them all plus lots of trash channels/shopping/asian/etc. Signal on a *** box is excellent and all FTA open. I am getting cleared reception on 10.6MHz to 11.8hz, as above thread.

Using the info on screen on my DM 500S, I have 84% sig, snr 72%, 10,600Mhz H and the green signal strip shows about 80+% (steady), *** Comedy Channel, but the channel won't open.

How do I install Cccam on Neutrino?

Neutrino seems to be providing me with the best options.

Edited 3 times, last by siesta0 ().

• I don't have subscription or a share.

I thought Cccam & Oscam opened the subscription channels???

Many thanks.

Then you misunderstood whatyou have read/heard.
    You either need a subscription card and/or a peer with such card to open any P.P.V channels
    An emulator such as CCcam will open these when you have configured it for your own card..

• Thank you once again.

The only card I have is a freesat *** card. Without subscription to premium channels. White card.

I thought a "backup image" would open subscription channels.

Thanks for the info.

I'll have to get an openbox rxr with gift then!

Or do I have any options for my DM500S?

Edited 3 times, last by siesta0 ().

• so you can either live with what you have.... or...
    get yourself a card with certain package then look for a peer with another package to share with.
    Read up about Cardsharing Tutorials, HowTo & Guides
    At first it might all seem very daunting but it is far better( you´ve got all the info + support on site)
    than "monthly renting" from those "microwave operators" in the south..
    Regards from the North ;)

• Thank you.

Just had a look "Cardsharing Tutorials, HowTo & Guides".

Looks like I have my reading until after Xmas.

Where do I start???

Where do I get "a card with certain package then look for a peer with another package to share with"?

Any help is most welcome!

Edited once, last by siesta0 ().

• It depends on what you want to watch and can afford obviously..
    There are too many to list here but if you look at the sponsors´ online shop to give you an idea..
    or Imagine you get a movies package then look for a peer with a sports package.( not necessarily $ly card as there doesnt seem to be much future for them)
    again reading will soon clear it up for you..
    btw- if you know of any neighbours wanting to get rid of their 150 dishes let me know please.. :)

• The sponsor doesn't seem to have much choice (2 types adult and Tivusat), a total of only 4 cards available.

Anyone else able to supply???

Or where do I start with my reading???

Edited once, last by siesta0 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!